Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Well, my Windrose arrived yesterday, but I didn't get to unbox it until last night. The Copper Penny arrived this morning!

I must say... the Penny is AWESOME, and very HEAVY compared to the WindRose, even though it is only 1mm larger diameter. I like the feel of them both, Though.

The lock ring on the Windrose is a PITA, but three tubes and a nice carry-case make up for it.

The Penny can be stood up, even in if unlocked, as the button press is recessed (which was not in the description).

Both work great!

2014-08-15120412_zps69313e95.jpg

Beautiful earthling really nice!

So you like the copper penny best?

Dont trust the recessed button completely !

Thanks! Yes, I love the Penny... but only slightly more than the WindRose :)

The Penny is heavy, and feels sturdy and stable in my hand... and it's just friggin' gorgeous! The lock-ring is easy to operate, and I love the reverse-thread bottom cap. The recessed button is not as easy, but not difficult either... it makes for more "positive" feel on firing. I've had it standing on my desk between hits and even with the button "unlocked", no danger of it firing on it's own (at least not yet).

The WindRose is "solid", beautifully detailed, and the magnetic button is a breeze to work with. My ONLY complaint is the lock-ring... it needs to be knurled, or WIDER, or have some sort of method to turn it easier without unscrewing the bottom (which is not reverse-threaded).

The machining and detail on both clones are fantastic. I'm highly surprised with their quality.... no battery slop, no thread-burs, no gaps... HCigar is getting more of my business!

Mutation X RDA came in!!!! I absolutely love this thing. It has a top quality feel to it with low pricing. The fit and finish is superb. It feels high quality. Best part - it costs $26..... omg

ahy3u9yj.jpg

subahupu.jpg

a9ejy6em.jpg

The drip tip is a super tight fit! Finally, a drip tip that doesn't rattle. AND it is wide open, no restrictive bottom and wide open top.

yte9y5as.jpg

Very very very impressed!

Edited by Raptor Vaper

I just opened my copper Manhattan clone and it's better than I was hoping for and I had rather high hopes to begin with.

It's 24mm rather than 22 due to its thick walls, and threads much bigger that shouldn't strip even if I tried to do it on purpose.

Each magnet in the switch is 10x thicker than a Nemisis magnet.

Only con I see is no locking ring wich is no big deal since it will never leave my house or see a pocket.

Edited by Dasfriek

Ho-lee-sheet. I am in love with this thing.

MCM Duquit box mod! Made from kamagong wood. (Same as the axis box mod material) Dual 18650 mechanical box mod. Dropped two Sony vtc-5's in it. Loving every minute. My new mutation x RDA is sitting on top of it. This mod arrived Friday. Enjoy the pics!

edu9a4at.jpg

y5asu7ad.jpg

3uhuvabe.jpg

e4eruju4.jpg

Edited by Raptor Vaper

In-line voltage drop meter came in... Loving it!

Ordered 7 bottles of Alpha premium e-juice. Usps broke one of the bottles and it ruined the labels on the other 6. I can kind of make out some of them but the rest are screwed. So now when I find the flavors I like and go to order 100vg 8mg ones, I will have to take a wild guess. Oh and they took 3 weeks to arrive. Absolute worst purchase I've ever came across.

7y5y6any.jpg

All these flavors besides superhero is what I bought. I'll leave some feedback as to the flavors.

ba5a3etu.jpg

udunebuh.jpg

Ignore the ramen noodle dinner, love those things. Anyway here are the labels

ajuzegeh.jpg

Edited by Raptor Vaper

Just received my copper Cartel mod clone and copper Plume Veil in the mail today.

Mod Good:

Solid,great threads it's really perfect except for one issue and it's just a preference really.

Mod bad: spring in the firing button seems too soft for me. It should have been designed for magnets imo.

At least the button is smooth, I'll find a stronger spring until I can figure out how to replace the spring with magnets.

Atty good: easy to build on and spacious, excellent flavor and looks great.

Atty bad: tight orings but they should loosen up with use.

It's as good as my Magma and better than the Tobh.

Now I'm just waiting on my FUHatten to come in the mail so I can compare it to my Manhattan clone.

They are such a great mod I needed two :)

Just received my copper Cartel mod clone and copper Plume Veil in the mail today.

Mod Good:

Solid,great threads it's really perfect except for one issue and it's just a preference really.

Mod bad: spring in the firing button seems too soft for me. It should have been designed for magnets imo.

At least the button is smooth, I'll find a stronger spring until I can figure out how to replace the spring with magnets.

Atty good: easy to build on and spacious, excellent flavor and looks great.

Atty bad: tight orings but they should loosen up with use.

It's as good as my Magma and better than the Tobh.

Now I'm just waiting on my FUHatten to come in the mail so I can compare it to my Manhattan clone.

They are such a great mod I needed two :)

Did you get the version with Obama on the box or the other one. I got the vapingtech version in aluminum. I like it and it hits almost as hard as my copper mods. I was impressed over all.

Mine came in the box with the white guy on it, it also had the normal removable top and not the magnetic folding style top.

It's very well made and rather clear of machining discoloration on the inside that my Manhattan clone has.

This one is from Vape101 and appears to be a clone of the FUHatten.

It also came with just two adjustable top cap pins, while my Manhattan clone came with three.

The Manhattan clone is from 88evape and appears to be the $30 version that fastech sells.

Both are wonderful mods,I think I lean more to liking them over my copper Cartel limited Edition clone.

The Manhattans magnetic firing buttons are amazingly great smooth design.

Forgot to add a couple of orders I just got recently from the Vapor Talk store...

2 -- Vision Spinner II

2 -- Nautilus mini

6 -- 5-packs of 1.8 ohm Nautilus mini replacement coils

Oh! Almost forgot that I got in 8 more HH.357s in 2.0 ohm.

Although the Nautilus mini is a great vape and more than likely the replacement to my HH.357s, I'm not ready to give them up just yet. :)

Edited by Tameiki