Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

So the clone has a magnetic switch? Interesting. Good hear that is is performing well. Mine is a hard hitter too. I like how there is no delay in heating the coils.

It came with a spring also, but I much prefer the magnets. I am impressed with this clone, but the only thing I wish it had would be an adjustable floating pin, as I dislike having to fiddle with the screw.

Just recieved my first zample box. I've been trying to find my flavor with fairly little success so far. I've found a few I like, a few I hate, but nothing I loved yet. At least the search has been pretty fun. Anyone know of a good cotton candy?

Edited by chud

Well some of the vapemail finally showed up.

-Outfitted the StormTrooper (black/white) with a IBtanked Black and white swirl with black caps and there pawn tip

-Received the Used Silver Provari Mini from Ebay, topped it off with my new Innovape M1 Protank and Innovape tip

-Used KFun lite

-Innovape Provari silver bottom ext cap and ring

-Provape ring

-Aspire Nautilus (not shown)

Still waiting on the used Black Provari 2.5 I bought off ebay. It will be topped with Atmistique Scuba tank (already have) and the Innovape ring and cap

Atomic, Tobh and IGo 7 as well as a drill press vice that i'll use to turn the Atomic and IGO 7 into bottom fed attys for my REO. The tobh will live atop my dna30!

Got 3 15ml bottles of ejuice, cyber juice stripes, flathead fluid duece and nirvana vapes Mellon mayahana. All taste pretty good so far. Got them from vapor liq. For about $26 a month they will send u 3 15mil bottles of juice. You make a flavor profile and tell them how much nic u want and they send u 3 flavor a month using you flavor profile. Got to day they r doing well so far.

Received my goodies from Brian today... 70ml of juice (which my brother-in-law has already raided, lol), five stainless EVOD tanks, and a mini-nova. The Nova is promised to a dear friend, and I'm going to keep a couple of the EVODS for myself, since I gave my last (black) pair to my brother-in-law as part of his starter-kit gift... It feels GOOD to pay this stuff forward!

Got three more HH.357s today. I'm really hoping the new Nautilus mini (when it finally comes out), can give me something comparable. Buying 357s is getting expensive! :D

After a month of bugging poor Josh for advice, Mothys help too..

I got a brass stingray, a magma, a ohms meter a Russian 91, waiting on the wire..

I love the rda's so much better then a tank.

Taste is amazing, coil building is fun and I [emoji171] bigger clouds.

Got in two Vision chargers from the manufacturer to try to see if that will help the Spinner v2 to charge without having to take it off multiple times before it really tops off. Wish me luck with my experiment. :)