Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Received my freebies from Brian (Veteran Vaper) today... Seven bottles of e-juice and a Vivi Mini Nova.

Got my goodies today too! Thanks Brian!

I will be trying all these out on Saturday when I get a couple 510 attys.

-still don't know if I'm using em right.

Edited by VaporTron

e5ugy2yh.jpg

Got a starter kit for a guy at work (Innokin Leo, WELL worth the $24 with a battery w/ USB pass through, charger, and 5 Innokin iClear 16 tanks)

Some juice I bought for the same guy and a woman we bought an Evod knockoff starter kit for (thanks fishy). I got it on sale for $2 a bottle and I have a shelf at work for the people I'm getting started vaping for. I can't give out fadora In different flavors and strengths like I can $1 & $2 sale juice to use to figure out what they like. I'm too selfish to share a whole fadora bottle.

Can't remember if I posted this but it's the $0.99 a bottle juice that started the newbie shelf. I also have cartos loaded for them to taste Fadora. I just don't send em each free bottle (sorry comp, when I win the lottery I will I promise)

ryta8y2e.jpg

And you'll notice the Trident V2 his and hers drippers up there. Jennifer's dripping Fadora Birthday Cake tonight, she's been vaping buttered popcorn the last few days, all 0 nic.

Edited by charliestheman

alright I figured out where you got them. There doesn't seem to be an option to adjust pg/vg. What is their standard ratio?

I have tasted the strawberry kiwi and it's ok. Killer juice were running a special for like a day or two where these three flavors were .99 cents with a max of five per flavor I believe.

It was a "take it like it's made" type sale and the flavor additive or ratio wasn't selectable just the nic content.

It didn't wow me, it was pretty good and vapable for me in A protank when I built my first micro coil protank rebuild with cotton.

I felt like it was bland, the option to add flavoring would have been well worth it and might have made it better.

In summary, for the people I gave donated starter setups too or bought 10 to 20 dollar evod type setups for, the 99 cent juice is AWESOME because I bought different nic strengths and flavor and started a donate shelf and put some back for the apocalypse.

It's like asking if ramen noodles are worth 87 cents while I'm eating steak at outback that's only $10 out the door. I like ramen noodles and they serve the purpose, but It's nothing to write home about.

the bottles are awesome, they are like a nipple/needle hybrid but all plastic and molded in one. PERFECT for pro tanks or Kayfun Lite style tanks. I'll be emptying some of these into a large bottle to use these pointy tip bottles for my Kayfun Lite carry about spare bottle since I won't need a needle tip or blow out orings from too much pressure (did that last week after seeing someone on YouTube fill without a needle, bad idea lol.)

the bottles are awesome, they are like a nipple/needle hybrid but all plastic and molded in one. PERFECT for pro tanks or Kayfun Lite style tanks. I'll be emptying some of these into a large bottle to use these pointy tip bottles for my Kayfun Lite carry about spare bottle since I won't need a needle tip or blow out orings from too much pressure (did that last week after seeing someone on YouTube fill without a needle, bad idea lol.)

Yeah I have a bottle from a local B&M that has one of those plastic needle nose tips. It still has some light flavored menthol liquid in the bottle which I will dump and reuse the bottle for tanks that have small openings for filling. Mainly that would be my Davide mini but as I don't intend to keep it (it's for sale in the members classified thread along with my KAT mini) I haven't cleaned it out yet.

Edited by jerryjoe

It's like Christmas, today :D

Received two sample-pack's (70 ml of prize winnings) from V|T store contest last week

Received KPT2 and seven 10 ml bottles of juice from Brian (his giveaway contest)

Received 15 Boge 2.0 Ohm SS Cartomizers and 15 Boge XL 2.0's (bought on closeout - Thanks for the link, Brian)

Received a 2600 mAh portable battery pack (not a MOD) for emergency recharge of cell-phone or vaping gear!

Received two spare KPT Pyrex tanks (also on closeout)

~ $35 spent, and a full mailbox today :D

I received a couple things over the last couple days. Got my Kanger mega Tank from the VT store, and the Juice i won for my friend from Brian at Veteran Vaper. :D

You won juice? That is so not fair. Especially after staring at the dang fadora welcome screen until my eyes bled trying to find the hint, before it was posted lol

I caught these on the half price clearance sale at MFS

a7y7ypar.jpg

I forgot I had bought them and then got unexpected vape mail, then I opened it and was a little disappointed it wasn't something to play with.

Edited by charliestheman

2j3qpvo.jpg

Anarchist mod and Zenith V2 RDA Unbelievable combo. The anarchist has copper contacts and fits a sony vtc5 perfectly with very little adjusting. No rattle. Best thing is it hits like a freight train. Harder than my v3tronix flip mod. Harder than anything else I have. Same with the zenith v2. I love my brass monkey but this thing is an animal.

2j3qpvo.jpg

Anarchist mod and Zenith V2 RDA Unbelievable combo. The anarchist has copper contacts and fits a sony vtc5 perfectly with very little adjusting. No rattle. Best thing is it hits like a freight train. Harder than my v3tronix flip mod. Harder than anything else I have. Same with the zenith v2. I love my brass monkey but this thing is an animal.

Easy Peasy what a steeze

man that's a nice combo. I'm wanting a Zenith too, aren't the posts in that thing a beast?

Easy Peasy what a steeze

man that's a nice combo. I'm wanting a Zenith too, aren't the posts in that thing a beast?

Oh man I love the posts. I'd heard you get a better connection with the allen heads but I just didn't want to have to add another little wrench to keep close. So worth it. They're big enough I could easily fit some 26g parallel dual coils in. I think maybe more. It tightens down really snug and I get a great connection. Loving this setup. I'm vaping it next to my flip mod and brass monkey right now and I'm surprised I prefer the anarchist mod and zenith v2. It just hits so hard even with a simple dual 28g kanthal micro coil build and it's taking a 26g gplat micro setup on the brass monkey to match it and even then it's not giving me the same clouds just a hotter vape. Both mods hit and feel great but the anarchist was almost half the cost of the flip and it has copper contacts. I think that is the difference right now. That and the zenith v2 just has the brass monkey beat for airflow and better connections by a mile.

post-31940-0-48849200-1403813942_thumb.j
post-31940-0-48849200-1403813942_thumb.j

Monday I opened the wallet and bought me a new Provari 2.5 Mini in black and white, with ext cap, and topped it off with a Atmistique Scuba tank, using Boge 2.8ohm cartomizers. And wow upon the first pull I was hooked on Provari. Well the my ADHD compulsiveness kicked in and through ebay searches I am now waiting on a ton of Vapemail. Must say I am looking forward to being a part of this forum and trying to contribute any I can.

Here is my Vapemail list, guess you could say I went overboard

-Provari 2.5 Mini, std stainless

-Provari 2.5 standard in flat black (little beat up so ordered a J-wrap)

-J-wrap Bomber

-Kfun lite (used)

-IBtanked , black caps, white/black swirl tube with black bishop tip

-Innovape Silencer Pyrex drip tip

-Innovape M1 Pro Ext cap

-Innovape M1 pro beauty ring

-Innovape M1 protank (matched prover top awesome)

-J-wrap, J-stand Mech Mod Charger wrapped in Blue carbon fiber

My first mech which is a h cigar copper nemesis and my first dripper which is a zenith v2 clone. I love it. About knocked the back of my throat out with 18 mg. Made a simple .65 ohm dual micro coil with 28 gauge.

ydy5ujej.jpg

Edited by mikelove

Nice! How's it hitting? :)

Going from using the Magneto this morning to the Akuma , there is a whole world of difference. The ramp up time is instant. When I hit the button the coils light up. Speaking of the button, it is a very well designed magnetic switch. It uses 3 very strong magnets, and even with the top heavy Kraken, I can set it down without it firing when not locked. I took it apart completely and cleaned every little piece before using it.

The Stingray was my hardest hitting mod, but the Akuma clone seems to be hitting harder. Now to see how it holds up over time.