Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Posted Image

I got an authentic Russian 91 and geez it's sexxy. She's so smooth and silky and everything just glides right where it goes. Can't wait to fill 'er full of juice.

I also had a surprise, forgot I bought another Kayfun last week.

Posted Image

Does anyone know if this box matches an authentic box? I'm pretty sure it's a clone.

They're soaking in hot bubble baths now.

I totally spaced the order I made with Bulldog Vapor on 5/25. When I was looking through my gmail folder I saw the confirmation e-mail about the order I had made, so I contacted them, asking why it was taking this long to process and ship. I got an immediate response, and they said that the order never made it to the printer, and could have been due to the flood of orders they had over memorial weekend. They apologized and said that it will be shipped out today with express shipping and a generous coupon for the trouble. So I look forward to receiving the juice order that I had completely forgot that I made, lol.

It's a Chinese thing. Fast Tech has a"Buy a case of e-liquid, and get a female baby" thing going, but I forget the coupon code. Apparently they are trained "out-of-the-box" on mixing juices and machining cloned mods.

All joking aside, she is a very gorgeous baby girl. Big props Daddy BC!

My brother is the one with the guns. I'm not too fond of firearms myself, but I'll definitely be sharpening the blades. :D

I honestly try not to think too much about what is to come, and just cherish every second here in the present. They do grow way too fast.

Edited by 3Rutez

My daughter turns 22 in a few days, and no matter where she is, how rich, poor, happy, or sad... she'll ALWAYS be daddy's little girl... and she knows it too!

Enjoy every minute with her... they do grow up way too fast!

Pretty soon, they grow up to be models and star in slasher films (two so far):

DownloadIMG_3234_zps4e7b7012.jpg

Edited by Earthling789

I had time to spend with my favorite vapor today...and after a really bad day had a fender bender on the way home, but visiting my buddy made everything else MEH.. Luv u Tam!!!

Right back atcha, babe!

Aw, so sorry to hear about your bad day, Troy, but I'm glad I was able to help a little. Visits with you always make my day so much better! And I did get caught in traffic aaaaaall the way home. Lol. :D

I had time to spend with my favorite vapor today...and after a really bad day had a fender bender on the way home, but visiting my buddy made everything else MEH.. Luv u Tam!!!

I knew there was a softer side to you Troy! :D just messin with ya!

Sorry to hear about your fender bender.

I knew there was a softer side to you Troy! :D just messin with ya!

Sorry to hear about your fender bender.

Troy is like a marshmallow that's been toasted over a campfire. He's a little crusty on the outside but soft and mushy on the inside. The outside hides the gem inside but it's not hard to break through to the yummy goodness. :lol: