Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Got my Panasonic NCR18650PF's in the mail and immediately threw them in the charger. I can finally scrap this AW 18650 clone, and chuck my Panasonic CGR18650CH grey jackets in the drawer.

Wait, it's an AW 18650....and you're calling THAT a clone, is it a clone of an AW 18650? I'm confused.....

Yes, sadly they are wrapping batteries and slapping on the AW sticker. The dead giveaway is the numbering on the wrapper, the vented button top, and the bottom. I saw a post on another site a little while back showing both the clone, and the authentic side by side. When I inspected my AW, I found that it is a clone and not the real deal. I will try to find the pic when I get a chance.

Got my MVP. Wasn't stalking the mail carrier, and the dog didn't alert us to her presence - probably because he was stalking the turkey being cooked, and then eaten, but it had to have come before 6 pm, despite leaving the Post office an hour late, because while we were eating, right by the window the mailbox is closest to, didn't hear the mailbox close, much less a Priority Mail Flat Rate Shipping Box hit the inside of the mailbox.

Incidentally, I now know if I ever have to mail a device or something back to anyone, I can use a LOT less bubble wrap. It was in this $5.00 shipping box, so plenty of room around it, and it was just in a sort of envelope of bubble wrap, not bubble wrap stuffed into every corner of the package, like I've done twice now.

Think I'm gonna see if my mom can/will take me and get me three packages of coils down in East Alton. Like I said, most of the coils I have in tanks right now are recycled, and even though most of them are higher ohms, I don't know how good they all are, and I want to get brand new coils in these tanks.

Okay, I'm gonna put it in mail, 'cause I didn't buy it myself, it was HANDED to me. Hubby came home yesterday with a couple of HANDFULS of coils. They were out of 5 packs, so I think (hope) they charged him 5 pack prices for all the individual coils he bought. I haven't counted them. It was very sweet of him, but I forgot I didn't tell him I switched back to 2.5 ohm coils, and he got ALL THOSE COILS with 1.8 resistance! Since I was fairly certain that many of my troubles with the MVP the other night were coil related, he got me a whole bunch for Christmas, and then gave me like five initially.....then gave me the rest. <3

Pyrex? I wanna see! Point me. Im totes jelly!

But! BUT!!! It's from the evil, wicked Gotvapes.com online store. They're only out to rip you oooooofffffff!

Oops. Wrong thread. My bad. :lol:

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&keyword=drip%20tip&dfrom=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy&dto=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy&inc_subcat=0&search_in_description=0&sort=20a&page=5

Scroll down a little to see. :D

Sold, damn you! :)

You dont think they'll send me one that's been sucked on already?? :)

*falls over laughing*

Yep, only you'll never know...

Here's a better link http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&x=0&y=0&keyword=Picolo&dfrom=&dto=

That one takes you to all the colors. :)

I like them because the tips are very narrow, it's not like I'm trying to suck on a fat pen. The connection side is a little wobbly but I traded out the O-ring with one that's a little thicker and that took care of the problem very nicely. :)