Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Package from Avid Industries came in today with my six Custom HH.357 Cisco Spec Hybrid atomizers...damn, can we make the name a little longer? Lol. Vaping heaven in a tiny little package.

Bebop, yours should be coming your way soon-ish, shouldn't it? If I remember correctly, you ordered about the same time I did. :D

Yeah. Mine are on the slow boat I guess. Maybe tomorrow? One can only hope!

Pics to follow. I'm having the dilemna of which flavor to load first! Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Did you get an email saying they shipped it? I ordered priority shipping, which could explain why mine got here today.

As for which flavor...do you have a favorite? I'd go with that one because it will be the one you're most familiar with -- as it tastes in a tank. Then, once you break in the atomizer you'll get to taste all the subtleties of the juice. When you get the atomizer, put a small piece of tissue gently inside to draw out most of the primer. I do this a couple of times for several minutes each. Then, it goes on my battery at around 4.0 volts (for the 2.0 ohm), put in about six drops, take an unpowered draw. If it gurgles a bit, then hit the power button. If no gurgle, add a couple more drops until it does. Vape gently for a bit, turn up the voltage. They recommend around 4.3 volts or so. That's higher than most of the other 2.0 ohm atties I've used in the past but it works well there for these. :D

Edited by Tameiki

Got my mflux tips, an unbroken iTaste vtr, and an immortalizer clone today......

4e4ybuju.jpg

Dripping on the go.... Yes please!

.5 ohm flat ribbon with Bagnet wick. And Jamaican colada. :)

Okay, just wondering? And granted, this wasn't an RDA, and I wasn't using a drip shield, either, so it got a bit messy, but I had juice all over my hands and my dripper and such. How do you drip on the go?

Okay, just wondering? And granted, this wasn't an RDA, and I wasn't using a drip shield, either, so it got a bit messy, but I had juice all over my hands and my dripper and such. How do you drip on the go?

Well when I wick my rda's I use some extra wick for two reasons:

1.) so that I use as much juice as possible instead of it sitting on my deck and leaking out through the air holes.

2.) so it pulls more juice to the coils before I have to drip again.

So I just wait a little longer between fills so I can actually drip on the go. :)

Drip drip, Siz siz, oh what a relief it is...

You guys are hilarious.

Good news, I'll prolly get my new dripper in the mail today.

Bad news, I'm gone all day and night today. :(