Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Tameiki and Bebop ,

Thank you, still learning here!

If you're new to dripping I wouldn't suggest you spend this kind of money on an atomizer just yet. Start with some of the cheaper ones ranging from $3.50 - $10.00 so you can figure out if direct dripping is for you. I'd hate to see you put out $25 for one just to find out you don't like it... :)

My duh moment direct dripping for the first time today. Got everything set up - you know, the juice in the atty, the drip tip on - and I went to take a hit, and I just got air. Then the /facepalm hit me. I didn't put it on the battery or press the fire button! But my RY4 has definitely steeped enough, and is a good substitute for my Holy Grail. Weird thing is, the other two attys, maybe it was because there was barely any flavor, but the ECBlends flavors didn't even seem to get the primer taste out of them. I had to throw them in Evods just to see where their flavor was at.

Yesterday I received from Good Life Vapor:

Blueberry morning 10ml

Pink Cupcakes 10ml

Butterscotch Yo 10ml

Strawberry Obsession 10ml

AND I noticed on the return address that they are right here in Albany Georgia. I looked it up and they are only about 10 miles from me. Just way on the other side of town where I don't go very much. Now, if after steeping, if I like the juice I can get it right here at home with no shipping charge. :yes

Yesterday I received from Good Life Vapor:

Blueberry morning 10ml

Pink Cupcakes 10ml

Butterscotch Yo 10ml

Strawberry Obsession 10ml

AND I noticed on the return address that they are right here in Albany Georgia. I looked it up and they are only about 10 miles from me. Just way on the other side of town where I don't go very much. Now, if after steeping, if I like the juice I can get it right here at home with no shipping charge. :yes

That's always a plus! That's one reason, other than their prices, that I like Better Vapes! Not only do they have their location in Jerseyville (okay, that's about 30 minutes from me), but 3D Vapor (maybe 10 - 15 minutes from me) sells their stuff, too - you just can't get it "personalized" at 3D, since they are a re-seller. So you are stuck with 60/40 (which is odd because Better Vapes Standard is 50/50), no flavor boost, and nic levels only at 24, 12, 6, maybe 0, and maybe 36, not sure. And there's a couple dollar mark up because they order it online. But they also sell other brands, like Mad Murdock's, Apothecarium (which is made in Alton, but the only local shop that carries it is 3D, and 3D just bumped the price from $18 to $22 on Apothecarium, to be in line with their other premium brands). Trying to figure out where to take my dad for his purchase. Better Vapes used to be my favorite store, because everyone who worked there was so knowledgeable, but now, since they've opened a second store, they've hired some staff that doesn't know so much, and I have to hope that Steve (the owner), Travis (the mixologist), or the blonde girl (I think the owner's SO) are there. 3D has all of the Better Vapes tobacco flavors, which my dad would want, but they sell knock off starter kits. Plus, well, he may need actually three battery sticks....

But for the best selection of tobacco flavors, I may take him to Cloud 9. The flavors are more expensive, because they have significant overhead, but they can be obtained online cheaper; I'm just wondering if the tobacco flavors will be more up his alley.

But for the best selection of tobacco flavors, I may take him to Cloud 9. The flavors are more expensive, because they have significant overhead, but they can be obtained online cheaper; I'm just wondering if the tobacco flavors will be more up his alley.

As you know most Vapers start out with tobacco flavor but move on to other flavors over time. Some stick with tobacco others leave it behind. You know him best and what he may like. If he was a Camel smoker go with a sim Camel or sweeter tobacco. If a Marbie red guy go with a more robust smokey flavored fluid. Best would be to take him with and let him sample the different flavors. :)

Didn't get my IGo-W 3 today seems they couldn't get it from Grand Rapids left facility at 2:30am (100 miles away) to me in time for delivery today :/ But they could get my delivery to me from Fast Tech that hit the same facility scanned an hour later? I don't get it. LOL oh well it will be here tomorrow in time for the weekend.

Did get From FastTech:

1 Trident 24k gold plated RDA

3 Igo-L's

3 Igo-W's

So it wasn't a total loss. :)