Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

No, now you have to shake and wait! Steeping required with ECBlends ....

It is recommended but some juice are good out of the box. I'm steeping the few dragon blends I got.

One of the flavors I got was lychee and I used that right out of the bottle.

I will let a few of them steep, like the ones that have chocolate flavors in them as well as my mixed drink juices.

12 is a lot for me, so I just wanted to sample a few with my dripper to get a feel. But I'll most likely will be steeping at least half of them anyways.

Do you have any recommendations for steeping? this would be my first time around. I know shake daily and in a dark area away from kids and pets, but anything else? Do I have to unbottle the juice and let it sit?

Just got the Custard's Last Stand in the mail. Nicoticket did a fan-freakin-tastic job with this custard juice. I'm in heaven right now.

After my EC Blends letdown, I've been having great luck with my juice orders. The EC will steep for about a month before I even give it another taste. If it still wont vape in my RSST by then, I just might have to trade them, or even give them away. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will get better with time, but as it is now, for me, they are unvapable.

Just got the Custard's Last Stand in the mail. Nicoticket did a fan-freakin-tastic job with this custard juice. I'm in heaven right now.

After my EC Blends letdown, I've been having great luck with my juice orders. The EC will steep for about a month before I even give it another taste. If it still wont vape in my RSST by then, I just might have to trade them, or even give them away. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will get better with time, but as it is now, for me, they are unvapable.

why are the unvapable?

They vape just fine out of a regular tank (KPT, iClear30), but out of my RBAs they taste horrible. Just don't work well with high heat I guess. I got through about 1/16 of my Cobra RBA with my eVic set to 3.4v before I started to get the nasty taste. Don't get me wrong, they smell outstanding and taste wonderful in a regular tank, but my tastes have changed greatly and I prefer lung inhales and a loose draw. I have found my sweet spot for vaping, and the vapor and taste is spectacular with my preferred setup. These EC Blends are the only juices that won't vape well with my setup. I hope a month long steep will turn them around for me.

Lets see in my vape world today, I got over an ounce of hemp, a sheet of Nickel Foam and some tiny *** rare earth magnets to put in my Nzonic clone and Hybrid switches.

null_zps0fcb050e.jpg

null_zpsceab3120.jpg

null_zps8dda5a96.jpg

null_zps47a2d9e6.jpg

The hemp will be replacing my cotton for wicks. The nickel foam is going to be used as a sleeve for my ss cable and mesh wicks. The foam is a fabulous wicking material, but not great to wrap coils on. Pictures later when i get a chance to play with it. I have to boil/rinse the hemp a few times so i wont get to play with that for a couple days.

Got the Mini Pros from Proetus today, they are small but I do like the looks of them and they vape nice. They really look nice on the twist style batts I have. I still think the IClear 16s give a better cloud on those batts. I may do a rebuild on the mini and replace it with a mini coil and see how that works.

Also received my gallon of PG to go with my gallon of VG. The PG was back order for a week. Let the mixing begin. LOL

Got PG, VG, tfa absinthe, loranns grape, melon, peach, and pear. One bottle of sweetener, and 10 needle tip bottles. My mods so far haven't left Hong Kong.

Hey Wizard,

Where did you get your sweetener? Can you send me a link please. I wish I could find somewhere to buy sweetener that has free shipping or a place where I would want to order more then just the sweetener because I hate having to pay as much shipping costs as the product itself.

Hey Wizard,

Where did you get your sweetener? Can you send me a link please. I wish I could find somewhere to buy sweetener that has free shipping or a place where I would want to order more then just the sweetener because I hate having to pay as much shipping costs as the product itself.

I put the Web address in the other thread, tried a link but I must not be able to do that on my mobile.

After my EC Blends letdown, I've been having great luck with my juice orders. The EC will steep for about a month before I even give it another ryingtaste. If it still wont vape in my RSST by then, I just might have to trade them, or even give them away. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will get better with time, but as it is now, for me, they are unvapable.

If I remember didn't you extra flavor a few of your choices? I can't remember ANYTHING but if so, bad move....the fun part is trying them a week or two in the every week thereafter, you can really tell when the get wher you like em, then put the dropper back on and even cap, but still shake very time you can, can't spell tonight too..

Yes I did order 3 Dragon's with extra flavor, and also the FLAN. With the extra shot, it may need to steep an even longer period. We shall see. I'm not saying the company makes bad juice, just hasn't worked for me as of yet. I will find out in about a month from now. I am shaking them really good daily. They are stored in a dark place with the caps and tips off. They smell awesome and taste very good when vaped out of a regular tank on a VV/VW, but I just can't go back to basics. I'm spoiled now, lol.

No, now you have to shake and wait! Steeping required with ECBlends ....

Troy, does speed steeping work on the EC Blends juices? You know, in hot water? Just in case. I mean, tomorrow, I'm running out to Jerseyville with my mom to try Better Vapes' 555 (which, their prices are about equitable with with EC Blends' 50 ml price, once you take into consideration shipping and insurance), so if I can "settle" for Better Vapes' 555 (which they are essentially breaking out of storage for me to try), I'll be good, I won't have to speed steep the EC Blends 555 versions. HOWEVER, if it does not live up to the hype, then I will likely be low, if not outright out of Jive 555 by the time the EC Blends order gets to me (it shipped last night) and then steeps.

They vape just fine out of a regular tank (KPT, iClear30), but out of my RBAs they taste horrible. Just don't work well with high heat I guess. I got through about 1/16 of my Cobra RBA with my eVic set to 3.4v before I started to get the nasty taste. Don't get me wrong, they smell outstanding and taste wonderful in a regular tank, but my tastes have changed greatly and I prefer lung inhales and a loose draw. I have found my sweet spot for vaping, and the vapor and taste is spectacular with my preferred setup. These EC Blends are the only juices that won't vape well with my setup. I hope a month long steep will turn them around for me.

What device are you using on the regular tanks that you aren't using on the RBA's? First thing I would try, though, is using your KPT on your eVic, and on your RBA, how low is your resistance that you are running? I mean, truthfully, it could be that it's burning the juice.

Got the Mini Pros from Proetus today, they are small but I do like the looks of them and they vape nice. They really look nice on the twist style batts I have. I still think the IClear 16s give a better cloud on those batts. I may do a rebuild on the mini and replace it with a mini coil and see how that works.

Also received my gallon of PG to go with my gallon of VG. The PG was back order for a week. Let the mixing begin. LOL

I love how the minis vape, I just wish they were twice as big? I still have my Jive 555 sitting in a mini pro tank 2 because I didn't want to put it in an Evod, despite the larger capacity....and I knew if I emptied out a big KPT2, I would just vape it down all the faster, and since I only had a 15 ml bottle a week ago (and I've been going through it this fast just in the mini).

Got my dripping attys in the mail today. I was really confused until I noticed I felt a line across the middle where it opened up.....so I guess you drip the juice in there, and then put the drip tip on, and vape what's there, and see if you like it?

I use my eVic with regular tanks, and mechanical with the RBA. My current setup in the RBA is a 1.3ohm twisted micro (eVic had read 0.8ohm, but rechecked it on an actual ohm reader).

It could very well be that EC Blends do not vape well at higher temps. If it doesn't work out then hey, you guys get first dibs on my remaining EC Blends. They will be steeped to perfection by then. ;)

Edit** I tried filling my Cobra RBA, which has a 1.8ohm micro coil, and vaped it on the eVic @ 3.4v and it still had the same taste after a bit.

Edited by 3Rutez

Got my dripping attys in the mail today. I was really confused until I noticed I felt a line across the middle where it opened up.....so I guess you drip the juice in there, and then put the drip tip on, and vape what's there, and see if you like it?

If you bought the ones I linked to, it comes with a drip tip type of thing on top. Yes, you take that off (and replace with drip tip of your choice or use it), drip inside, replace drip tip. The first several draws may not taste like anything as you'll have to get through the primer first.

Just got home from work and discovered that my 125 ml bottle of Feels Like a Nut came in from EC Blends. My last 125 ml order I changed it up and went with 60 PG/40 VG.

It was way too thin and made my atty gurgle.

This time I ordered 40 PG/60 VG, dumped them both into a huge glass jar so together they'll end up at the 50/50 ratio.

And 250 ml.

Oh what I won't do to get the perfect consistency in my juices. I've learned my lesson with this flavor and will not mess with the PG/VG ration again. :lol:

I use my eVic with regular tanks, and mechanical with the RBA. My current setup in the RBA is a 1.3ohm twisted micro (eVic had read 0.8ohm, but rechecked it on an actual ohm reader).

It could very well be that EC Blends do not vape well at higher temps. If it doesn't work out then hey, you guys get first dibs on my remaining EC Blends. They will be steeped to perfection by then. ;)

Edit** I tried filling my Cobra RBA, which has a 1.8ohm micro coil, and vaped it on the eVic @ 3.4v and it still had the same taste after a bit.

On the eVic, you can set the wattage, right? Try setting the watts. 1.3 ohms at 3.4 volts is over 8 watts, that's pushing it with a LOT of juices.....or maybe that's just with me lately from the seizures (getting sick of this crap and the neuro isn't sure whether to believe me or not, and he's not 100% that the dose of meds I'm on is gonna prevent more seizures, the only way to find out is take them and see if I HAVE more - blood levels don't work on these meds).

But anyway, gonna try out my dripping attys first thing tomorrow morning. One flavor I don't have much hope for, and if it weren't half gone, I would pay it forward.

If you bought the ones I linked to, it comes with a drip tip type of thing on top. Yes, you take that off (and replace with drip tip of your choice or use it), drip inside, replace drip tip. The first several draws may not taste like anything as you'll have to get through the primer first.

Yep what Tameiki said :) I feel asleep on the couch lol :sofa:

Yes I did order 3 Dragon's with extra flavor, and also the FLAN. With the extra shot, it may need to steep an even longer period. We shall see. I'm not saying the company makes bad juice, just hasn't worked for me as of yet. I will find out in about a month from now. I am shaking them really good daily. They are stored in a dark place with the caps and tips off. They smell awesome and taste very good when vaped out of a regular tank on a VV/VW, but I just can't go back to basics. I'm spoiled now, lol.

I'm not sure why a lots of folks try a new vendor, but mess with the recipe before even trying it first. Messing with a mixers recipe is usually a disaster in the making. I've seen it time after time on this board, watched Carter mess a half a dozen Vape dudes flavors up the same way...always order it "their way" first. ECBLENDS Flan I only add extra sweetner, and only on single flavors do I add extra flavor shots,

lol, and I now know. I had ordered my first Vape Dudes with extra shots in all 6 of the juices and had no troubles, but that was when I was using the basic gear. You live and learn, and in the vape world, you never stop learning. I regret nothing! :D