Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

VT buddy sent me a sample of PLUID.....I finally get it, now I get it, WoW! Guess I'll be waiting in line for this also!! Best absinthe flavor I have ever tasted !! THANK YOU!

I sampled some two weeks ago, I did not think I liked the absinthe flavor... But the Pluid was crazy delicious. Pretty expensive though, so I picked up a bottle of Mad Murdocks Agent Orange instead. Next time I think I have to pick up the Pluid.

How do I move it down? I can't seem to get it to lower. I'm such a mech noob GOSH (Napoleon Dynamite voice).

open up the top cap of the chi you

there should be a telescoping pin that touches the batter

the small diameter screw adjusts the distance between the pin and the battery

the larger diameter screw that sits flush against the top cap is the one what adjusts the distance between the atty and the 510 connection

adjust that one and you should get your rsst flush against your chi you top cap

open up the top cap of the chi you

there should be a telescoping pin that touches the batter

the small diameter screw adjusts the distance between the pin and the battery

the larger diameter screw that sits flush against the top cap is the one what adjusts the distance between the atty and the 510 connection

adjust that one and you should get your rsst flush against your chi you top cap

There is no screw.

Bing Bong! Vape mail...

Yet another vision Spinner

2 mini ProTank 2 V2 (ok, these are awesome!)

Some new drip tips

20 coils

30ml Highbrow Cappuccino Diablo (my #1 coffee right now)

15ml Highbrow Dark Roast (it's good!)

.....vape heaven right now

Got my Good Life Vapor package. I must say, this is some high quality juice. I will be vaping on Nana's Nuts for a while. Nice banana on the inhale, and a great nutty exhale. I'll let you know how the Blueberry Morning is, if I ever get to it before this 30ml bottle is empty.

Well I just got my zamplebox in I'm so happyu3e5aba8.jpg

My goodness what an assortment. Did you order all that from 1 place? I say that because they are all in different bottles like you bought from several places. It looks fun though. What's your secret?

My goodness what an assortment. Did you order all that from 1 place? I say that because they are all in different bottles like you bought from several places. It looks fun though. What's your secret?

That's that zample box. You pay it's a total of I believe 44 and some change per month and they send you 100ml of liquid a month. Plus other stuff and coupons to. It's not that bad of a deal. I'm waiting till Thursday to order some atomizers lol.

According to my father in law, who used to work for the postal data center, mail still ships center to center (like the Hazelwood Processing Center to Alton) but the route delivery - say my carrier taking the mail out for delivery - doesn't happen.

I got all excited because I thought today was delivery day for my drippers. Um, no, stupid federal holiday. No, I don't think the holiday is stupid. My grandfather served in the army WWII and beyond, hubby's grandfather and all his great uncles served in the Navy in WWII, my brother in law served in Desert Storm (as a matter of fact, the day after he had to report for duty at the local armory was the day I met my husband, and although they were "back home" at the armory prior to that date, they were released from duty at the armory Prom Night 1991). My father in law spent several years active duty Navy, then came home and was reserves, and then switched from Navy Reserves to Army Reserves, and served in the Reserves until about, I think 11 years ago? At least I think my youngest was about five when he retired from the service.

My father never had the chance to see if his number would have been called up for Vietnam or not. When he was 17, his eye was shot out in a hunting accident, so he had a false eye. That earned him a medical deferment, plus he had a student deferment as well. But a friend of his went over, and didn't come back. I know one local high school class - Roxana, not sure what year - had 6 graduates go over to Vietnam and die.

So, no, I don't think the holiday is stupid. I just hate that it interferes with my mail delivery, lol. My package has been sitting at the Alton Post Office since Saturday night. I guess if we had a PO Box, it would be delivered by now, or maybe they only distribute those at a specific time of day, too. But goodness knows the mail carriers need their time off. Working out in the weather every day of the week (except those with vehicle routes where they don't have to get out of their cars, but they are still exposed to the elements).

20 evod coils from fasttech.... 200ml eliquid from nicoticket... and my new provari

You got that today?

I know all about it that's what I so for a living all of your first class and priority mail goes no matter what. Holidays it doesn't matter and if it's late the postal service isn't happy and you will get a 5500 late slip.

What is a 5500 late slip?