Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Since Blucavvy got the thread going in "Bump when you buy something new", I thought it would be good to get a thread going on what we receive in vape mail.

I'll start here. :)

Just got three of the four custom HH.357 hybrid spec atomizers I sent back to Hanna to clean/repair. The fourth was beyond help so it was discarded. They're just like brand new again!

On Monday I'll be shipping out two more of these for similar treatment. I probably wouldn't need to do this but I insist on using the dark, sweet juices so they gunk up faster and don't clean out as well. Great customer service has Avid Vaper. :D

So, what did you get in YOUR vapemail today?

This past week I got in 3 packs of 1.8ohm KPT coils, a 5 pack of KPT2 replacement glass to have on hand, and 2 packs of 2.2ohm T3S coils for the wifey. Should get 30ml Endless Summer from Fuzion and the (5) 5 packs of KPT coils I was lucky enough to see Proteus post in classifieds this week sometime.

Confirmed w/ removable tips this time!

36a3d881bc68b655de6e3cffd7a05cb3.jpg

What's that in the box above the two extra coils?

Got a HUGE box full of styrofoam packing peanuts yesterday. Inside the packing peanuts was another sealed box. Inside that was lots of packing paper and then finally... six Boston Round 4 oz. glass bottles with drippers and several jars with lids to store my juices. :)

What's that in the box above the two extra coils?

Got a HUGE box full of styrofoam packing peanuts yesterday. Inside the packing peanuts was another sealed box. Inside that was lots of packing paper and then finally... six Boston Round 4 oz. glass bottles with drippers and several jars with lids to store my juices. :)

That is simply the base. Aand its not two extra coils. You get two coils, period. So one initial coil, in back up coil.

Nice on the bottles! I prefer those.

Brian Carter, how much does Sweet Vapes charge for delivery?

Consume mass quantities. LOL

Does finding an E cig count? I was in a local gas station last week and found an Ego CE4 clone on the floor. I turned it in to the manager thinking someone would return for it. They said if no one clamed it after a week I could keep it. It had been a week so I asked about it today and it was still there... it is now mine. :yes