Southern Colorado Vapers SOCO VAPE MEET

Good Lord but it was a fun night! That I also won a K100 mod didn't hurt either. Met some new friends and got to spend time with Aquatroy and his lovely wife.... Good food at Old Chicago, great company and lots of vaping. We even got someone to give up her analogs tonight. Hopefully it'll be the start of a new, fun hobby. :D

Lots of fun and prizes, best was seeing Tam again...this lady knows her stuff, converting noobs and training drippers!! This gal is such a hard core Vaper, she brought enough gear for a week, for just a one hour drive !! Probably just in case she's abducted by aliens. Lol

Lots of fun and prizes, best was seeing Tam again...this lady knows her stuff, converting noobs and training drippers!! This gal is such a hard core Vaper, she brought enough gear for a week, for just a one hour drive !! Probably just in case she's abducted by aliens. Lol

That's awesome. "Enough gear for a week". Back ups!

Lol! And I didn't even bring in the "other" bag of goodies. You'll have to let me know how she goes, Troy. Hopefully, we got her into the gear she really needed to become a true vaper. The stuff she had was nice but was waaaay too advanced for a noob. The intimidation factor was hard at work to keep her from putting down the analogs altogether.

I stayed for another hour after you and your lady left. While her hubby was learning how to rebuild coils for an RDA, we talked about vaping and tips and tricks. I'm cautiously optimistic that it'll take this time. :D

Great to see you again and it was wonderful to get to meet your lovely lady. See you again in a week or two! :)

That's awesome. "Enough gear for a week". Back ups!

Back ups and back ups of back ups. It's never a bad thing and you can never have too much. :)