Is it now "Out of Business" ?

Well durn it any way! I went to the Smokeless Image Web Site because my NEW Volt Twist Battery was acting up and last night evidently shorted out in the control board. I got the following screen:

This Site Has Been Disabled

Contact your service provider for more information.

Has anybody heard anything???

I just tried them through Windows Explorer and got the same message, and I restarted the computer! BUT I got to them through Google Chrome ! ? ! ?

Anyway I sent them a message that my New, Volt Twist died. We will see what happens.

Edited by DavidBowser

OK Then. They are still in business. I can not get them with the Windows Explorer but can get them with Google Express. I hate Windows and Microsoft.

I just got a notification from them that they are sending me a new battery and did not have to send the defective one back to them. They just asked that I dispose of it or re-cycle it.

It is good to hear they are up and still running. They have good products if you like eGo things instead of the 510 connections.

Edited by DavidBowser

I had that happen with another vendor who's site I was trying to get to. Granted, I didn't try using a different browser, but it had a message that basically read if you are the owner of the site, please contact the administrator. I read that as they didn't pay their bill.