I want to buy a new kit someone help me please !

Hey guys !

I have bought about 2 months ago a kit - a double kit of eGo-T's CE5's with 1100 mah batteries from ebay.

For some reason the double kit had two different atomizer (one crimped down on the inside (impossible to clean) and one (mine, lol) that you can take completely apart and is easy to clean.

I am trying to find a good double kit with two eGo-T's with 1100 mah batteries and good atomizers (we prefer the CE5's with no wick and which come apart. Would like to know who on ebay has them, seller should be in florida, and should have those (mine, the one that comes apart has a heavy chrome beauty ring around it, the one my husband has is crimped down and does not come apart.) I would love for someone to help me !

Thanks in advance for any helpful answer

So the batteries you have should be good for quite some time,why not just get some Vivi Nova's or something like that to use on them?Would be less expensive and leave monies for some tasty liquids.

So the batteries you have should be good for quite some time,why not just get some Vivi Nova's or something like that to use on them?Would be less expensive and leave monies for some tasty liquids.

Yes,

I thought about that, but since we bought some additional atomizer that should've be compatible with any of our eGo-T batteries, i am kind of hesistant to buy another tank. Because even with our non fake eGo-T batteries, some work with our atomizer, some don't. It's weird. I am kinda scared that the new tanks you are talking about wouldn't work with the batteries.

Don't know :/

If a Kanger pro tank, Vivi nova, Davide mini, T3S, Evod, or the other tanks do not work then your batteries are not Ego. See Ego is a connection type, not a brand of battery. You will have much better results with tanks (today's technology) than atomizers imo.

Edited by bcartervol98

And yes, stay away from eBay. If Discount Vapers, The Veteran Vaper, or Sweet-Vapes doesn't carry it then it probably isn't worth owning. Just my two cents, but you get what you pay for in vaping gear. All three of those suppliers are tried and true, have impeccable customer service, are USA family owned businesses and other that glass replacements for my Davide mini I have never felt a need to shop anywhere else for hardware.

And yes, stay away from eBay. If Discount Vapers, The Veteran Vaper, or Sweet-Vapes doesn't carry it then it probably isn't worth owning. Just my two cents, but you get what you pay for in vaping gear. All three of those suppliers are tried and true, have impeccable customer service, are USA family owned businesses and other that glass replacements for my Davide mini I have never felt a need to shop anywhere else for hardware.

Thanks ! I will probably look into those websites then :)