Special Drip Tips

Bebop

Hi Guys

So I love my Any Vape mini Davides. Great glassomizer which performs well. The only thing I dont like about it is the metal drip tip. I dont know, it just doesnt sit well with me, not fond of metal tips.

Its a regular 510 drip tip but one of the unique things about it, is it has a double o-ring which gives it a lot of stability.

I use a couple of ceramic drip tips that I love but they are single o-ring and they wobble a bit and I dont like that.

I have been searching and searching but I havent found a ceramic double o-ring drip tip. (510)

Actually, it doesnt even have to be ceramic, just not metal.

Have you run across such a thing? I will pay handsomely for it.

I just ordered 6 more from Discount Vapers that only have 1 O-ring but I already have several of the same style from there that fit very very snug. I have to use a good deal of force to take one out.

I have some in both of these styles and they all fit very very snug

http://www.discountvapers.com/drip-tip-510-dynasty-swirl-dark-red/

http://www.discountvapers.com/drip-tip-510-triswirl-black-blue/

As much as I have a love affair with different drip tips I've never before seen one with the two O-rings like the ones that come with the Davide mini. All the drip tips I've gotten from Empire Mods (http://www.empiremods.com/category_s/48.htm?searching=Y&sort=5&cat=48&show=100&page=1), have only one O-ring and all of them sit very snug with no wobbling.

I'm particularly fond of the long ones here (http://www.empiremods.com/product_p/driptaxxxl.htm) for dripping. The extra long length keeps the juice from getting sucked up into my mouth.

If you order from Empire Mods make sure they're the 901/510 types and not the 306 as those are for a different type of atomizer. :)

I have to use a good deal of force to take one out.

If you coat the O-ring with a little bit of e-liquid before putting it in, it acts like lubricant and makes it easier to get in and out without sacrificing the snug fit. :)

I love the metal drip tips, I just don't like how they collect lip gunk - like when your lips are dry. Although I prefer the draw of the PT 2 now that I have my Davide drawing properly (it's just prissy when it comes to it's coils, what works in one device may not be good enough for it, I swear, it's possessed), I actually prefer the drip tip of the Davide. When I wasn't using the Davide, I actually tried to replace the drip tip on one of my PT2s with the Davide drip tip. You'd think it would be a simple matter, seeing as they are both 510 tips, both models share the same base, same coil, etc. Nope. Even though on the Davides, those Davide drip tips aren't exactly the snuggest fit in the world, there was no way on Earth it was going into that PT2, which kind of bummed me out, because the drip tip for the Davide is a bit thinner, so my mouth likes it better, I guess is a way of putting it. But since I started using the Davide and the Pro Tanks, I've gotten used to the metal drip tips....so the plastic drip tips on my evods feel foreign to me. Or even the plastic drip tip on the one PT2 that I have to assist in the color coding, since they didn't have enough colors of glass for all the tanks I ordered - I got a different drip tip for the second clear glass PT2. But it's plastic, and it just doesn't feel right, so while I'm using it, I end up switching it out for the original drip tip until I go to put it up.

cant you pull the second o ring off of it and put it on the drip tip you want to use?

No. The tip has a groove or seat for the o-ring. Without the groove it wont fit

You know what's really funny? All of the drip tips I got with my Davide minis...they all rock in the tank. The other drip tips I bought separately from different vendors sit nice and snug. :D

All of my KPT2's rock a bit. My Davides are snug. Go figure.

Ok, that's weird. My original tips are snug and tight. My single ring ceramics just flop like crazy. Hmmmm. Well I just ordered a few "better" ones. Hopefully that'll take care of it

hey if you do not mind spending some money I know where you can get some gorgeous hand blown glass drip tips that have double O rings. you would need to be careful as they are real works of art. they run about $30.00. Everyone I know swears by these as enhancing the vape experience. I plan on buying a 2nd for my Christmas present, already have it picked out The tip with the most color of blue in it is what I want. hint hint ** in event someone on forum wants to send me a Christmas present to spread good cheer, or just for a random act of kindness just take a look around the site listed below and forward my present on to NC. lol just joking around I know we got to get through Halloween and turkey day. It will be here before you know though, envision vapor also has a facebook page.

The place is called Envision Vapor and the artist is Jason and this is a blog review by Todd

http://envisionvapor.com/review-of-our-company-by-todds-reviews

Another person that is making some pretty drip tips is Vape Art, he makes his of stone and some wood ones. he has facebook page with pictures of the tips as he works on them start to finish. Not sure if he sells the tips but he has started giving 1 a week away on his Sunday cup of joe tv show which you can watch on Vaughn. Vape Art uses the randomizer drawing method.for the winner.

good luck finding other tips

One funny thing I discovered the other night. Since my Holy Grail was in a smaller tank, I washed out one of my lesser used KPT2s (like, hadn't been used in a month) to put it in. Well, the drip tip felt funny to me, and that was going from Pro-Tank 2 to that Pro-Tank 2, so I compared them. Yup. Believe it or not, ONE drip tip is larger than the other four drip tips, lol.