CE4 & CE5 Atomizers won't come apart

Hellow !

I have had good experiences so far with my first eGo-T CE5 Ciggy. My father in law has troubles with his. He has about 2 CE4 and 2 CE5 Atty's. With Wicks and no showing wicks. Weird thing is they do not unscrew from the bottom. They don't unscrew at all and make it impossible to clean !

Mine comes undone from the bottom, i clean it with alcohol and it is so easy and like new, afterwards.

How can i clean and dry them and most important, how can i open them ? They look like they are crimped shut on the inside.

Thanks for any help !

(he's a heavy smoker, puffs on his vapors 24/7, they look burnt, smell burnt. I believe a clean would fix this, they do look pretty gunked up, lol

CE4s are a disposable product and not readily serviced, and usually last for less than a month. If they are tasting burnt its time to pitch. If he enjoys vaping time to upgrade to a unit that allows coil replacement..vivi novas, Kanger products, Davide products the list is long....

I second this motion!

the cheap ce4's like stated above are one shot deals.

but you can get the rebuild-able ones.

the best way to clean the one shots is remove the drip tip and drain off

all the juice you can.

run hot water straight in to the container and rinse out as much juice as you can.

let them sit upside down for a day or two.

they will never completely dry and there may be some old juice in the wicks but,

this should unclog them enough to be usable.

needless to say it doesn't work well for switching flavors.

you can do this till the coil gets burned out or the wicks get to bad to be useful.

regards

mike

CE4s are a disposable product and not readily serviced, and usually last for less than a month. If they are tasting burnt its time to pitch. If he enjoys vaping time to upgrade to a unit that allows coil replacement..vivi novas, Kanger products, Davide products the list is long....

Ugh, I hated the CE4's that came with my starter kit. It was a week before I started replacing them, and mainly because I wanted to try more than one flavor. I don't know how the flavor is with CE5s, but I found the flavor on my bottom coil evods to be much better, and then when I (mostly) upgraded to glass tanks, that was even better.

BTW, Aqua, this new puppy in your profile pic is adorable, too. Are all of these your puppies?

BTW, Aqua, this new puppy in your profile pic is adorable, too. Are all of these your puppies?

Yes...that's The Rockoman....he's the baby in the family...very needy another rescue. Rock is with me all day, every day. Both jobs..he likes hanging out at the shop and watching all the vapers puff big clouds.

We have four furry kids...