Looking for something similar to Lava Tube V1

Hello everyone!

I currently have a lava tube v1 and I really enjoy and showed my mom whose been smoking analogs on and off for as long as I can remember (20+ years). She liked the idea; no smell, no buying packs of cigarettes every other day (I think shes at almost a pack a day) and for the last 2 weeks shes been using the Blu menthol e-cig and she really likes it.

I want to get her something that she wouldn't have to continue buying disposable e-cigs and could just clean and refill. I just want to make sure it has an "Ego thread" like my lava tube so I can always have a couple of extra coils laying around when I need to rebuild hers. (I never rebuilt one before but I'll be practicing on one of my extra coils soon).

I don't think she cares if its variable voltage or not but if she doesn't like it would become my backup pen. I currently use a Kanger mini V1 if that matters.

Thanks in advance

~Drew~

Thanks for the reply, I just looked them up and they seem like something she would like. I'm going to go to my local smoke shop and see how much they cost there. I looked at them both on myvape store and the price is nice but I only wait on shipping when I have too. I have to get my girlfriend one as well so maybe I'll grab one of each, as long as they can use the same atomizers I'll be fine even if they don't I'll be fine as long as rebuilding it is the same steps.

I got her a normal ego (non variable voltage) she's using the clear atomizer that came with it. It is a top wicking system so I'll look for a bottom one for her or give her my mini pro tank since I just got a myself a pro tank 2. I decided to keep it as simple as possible for her so she wouldn't get frustrated and go back to analogs. She used it for 5mins and loved it so I'm sure with a better tank she'll be extremely happy. I still have to get one for my girlfriend but I'm going to take her with me and let her pick her own so I have no idea what she'll grab but I know it will be "cute" lol.

I'll probably let them buy their own tanks really because I want to start carrying different flavors without having to dump and clean a tank every time. My new pro tank is great (and I even forgot to take out the flavor wick). It also came with 2 heads 1.8 & 2.5, I'm using the 1.8 right now but I don't think it really matters much when used with VV. But at least I have extra heads for when I attempt to rebuild my first one.

I seen on youtube that some people just dry burn the coil clean and put a new wick over it without recoiling anything does that also work or is recoiling the best option?

Now I just have to expand my flavors so I can have more options.