Mini Pro-Tank 2 or Davide Mini?

spydre

Okay, I've mentioned my full sized Davide issue before. Started out fine, got too airy, changed the coil, was fine for a week, got too airy. Had the seizure, all of the sudden it seemed fine, until I pulled on hubby's carto/tank, and realized just how airy it was. Tried changing the coil. Didn't change anything. I dunno, maybe it's a bad coil, but I'll try changing it again and see if that helps it any. Or maybe I just got a bad Davide, I dunno.

My question comes down to, which is better (not just size wise) the PT mini (or mini 2) or the davide mini? And if the Davide mini is too airy, could anyone show me how the bottom is put together that I would be able to put a finger over a hole? I mean, I've heard of people doing that,but like with the PT mini's, there's a skirt on the base, so you can't GET your finger to the bottom.

When I heard about the PT mini 2's coming out I was so excited - except I didn't stop to check the stupid capacity - I just wanted to convert to all glass. But essentially, it holds just over half of what my Evods hold. Don't get me wrong, I needed extra tanks anyway, but the two flavors I've been vaping most this weekend have been being vaped out of the minis.....which means refilling them often when you have a 1 ml capacity. And well, I've gone through a lot of those.

Once I get more of these juices (should be tomorrow if my husband remembers), I'm going to be re-arranging my full sized tanks that hold juices I'm just not vaping right now (milk chocolate, I'll give the chocolate banana another try with the extra flavor, etc.), and I'll put them in the KPT2's.

NOTE: Changing the coil on the full sized Davide worked this time. Right now it just has a little bit of a cocktail of 618 and french vanilla mixed in it, and I think I've vaped all I can vape out of it, so I clean it out tomorrow, and see what it's going to hold for me now.

I think its different for everybody - some of us love our davides while others will love their pro 2s .The best we can do is give the reasons we love a particular tank and let everyone go from there. what I find to be airy may not be so for you and vise -versa I think youre going to have to try them both .

On a side note I lost my mini davides (2 of them) to my husband , I gave him one mini davide and one protank 2 . he promtly rejected the pro tank 2 in favor of my mini davide so I let him have both of them now Im using the protank 2s .I want him to vape so He can take whatever he wants -lol I wish hed shop for things for himself that way he could pick what he likes . but oh well Im just happy hes not smoking .So Ill shop for both of us :queen:

It's not that I don't like the mini PT, it's just so darn small. I mean, the evod is bigger, much less the mini Davide. But my full sized Davide is working properly now - I evidently have crap luck with coils that I put in there.

Well, I mean, the mini-Davide is big enough as it is -bigger the PT mini and the evod. So tomorrow, I'm going to switch my flavors around, and the least used of those that I keep tanked will go into the mini pro tanks. Today, I called half the stores in the immediate area, and they don't carry Davides. But I've got the new store halfway convinced to stock them. He thought they were PT knock offs, until I told him that both sizes hold more than the "equitable" size pro tank. Can't get ahold of Better Vapes today to see if they carry the mini, but they should, since they carry the full size. Otherwise, if I replace my Sigelei, I'll order it then.

I want him to vape so He can take whatever he wants -lol I wish hed shop for things for himself that way he could pick what he likes . but oh well Im just happy hes not smoking .So Ill shop for both of us :queen:

Glad your guy is still vaping!

Discount Vapers has Davide Mini for $11.99. That's wefts I got all 10 of mine, they are all I use. My KPT 2 has been on the shelf for weeks. I used to take it on the boat because I was less worried about breaking it but now that I got a half dozen replacement glasses for my Davide minis I no longer worry about it lol.

Discount Vapers has Davide Mini for $11.99. That's wefts I got all 10 of mine, they are all I use. My KPT 2 has been on the shelf for weeks. I used to take it on the boat because I was less worried about breaking it but now that I got a half dozen replacement glasses for my Davide minis I no longer worry about it lol.

Well, when I started looking at getting my APV set up, I had hubby buy me my first KPT 2, because they had colored glass, so I could "color code" my juices. Problem is, certain colors don't show up so well with juice in them, lol. And it wasn't long after I got the first KPT2 that I started having difficulty with the Davide - changing the coil worked, then it didn't, then I just changed the coil again and it worked.....now I'm having a different issue with the Davide that I'll post about on a different subforum, but as far as I know, it still works, lol. Haven't refilled it yet because I haven't finished re-organizing my flavors in their new tanks determined by whether I can currently vape them, and frequency of use. No use having the most frequently vaped juice in a ml tank.

But I am going to get different colored anodized drip tips for all of my glass tanks - whether I finish them off with Davides or Pro-Tanks (if it's Pro-Tanks it will definitely be full sized, but I could live with 6 full sized tanks and 5 mini Davides with the amount that they hold - then I can give the mini pro tanks to....whoever. I doubt hubby will use them, unless he used them with his mechanical, because he would have to get his eGo stick battery out. He doesn't like the way the adapter fits on his mini provari.

Edited by spydre