NC Vape

KingKong2177

Just moved to NC. Hard to find vape **** here... I guess I have to order online... I been vaping for a little bit. Just got a SVD. Should be here in a few days. I vape Diamond-Vapor e-juice www.diamond-vapor.com. I found that they have the best and most reliable juice. I'm trying to get into the Drip Tips but have almost no idea how they work. I get that you twist the rope **** around with the metal ****. then you screw the metal **** in to the posts... Where can I find a step by step/video on the how to do this?

Drip tips are just the mouthpieces you put in the top.... Do you mean like an RDA? Or an RBA?

At first I was like...whut??? Yes, I think he's either talking about RDA, RBA, rebuilding coils or some such **** :D

KingKong2177,

Your in Boone, hello! Chapel Hill here! You may want to try vapehut.com. They are in wilmington and have great service. There are also a boatload of shops in the cary, raleigh areas. Welcome to the forums!

I thought there were several shops up around Boone, I know there is an active Western NC vape group that tries to organize meets and such but I live on the coast of NC so not as familiar with that in, except there is some good moonshine from your parts as well as boiled green peanuts road side, honey, apple cider and lots of art. hey we r all here to learn from each other so ask questions or lurk about.