October Giveaway - over $280 in prizes!

MistHub

:wave: We are new to the forum and would like to introduce ourselves! :wave:

We are a small business and are offering a range of great e-Cig starter kits, accessories and much more for unbeatable prices!!

We are currently running a giveaway for the whole month of October with prize giveaways every week! Check out the link below for rules and prizes and let us know if you have any questions.

MISTHUB October Givaway!

Any feedback, suggestions and comments are welcome!

post-26196-0-04430900-1380912502_thumb.j

:fun: Thanks for visiting and good luck! :fun:

I checked it out and entered in every way I can except I can not buy anything at least until payday but they say you do not have to make a purchase to win, it just helps. My luck has been running pretty good in these contests since I joined Vapor Talk so I am taking every chance I get to win something. This contest someone wins something every week. Hey, that increases my chances :animier:

Entered as much as I could without purchasing anything. I'm assuming that you'll be announcing the winners with the name they signed up with on that particular site.....will you be posting the winners here, or will we have to visit the fb page or watch the twitter feed to find out about the winners.

Also, was looking at your site, I see you carry e-cig kits, but you don't carry juice?

I checked it out and entered in every way I can except I can not buy anything at least until payday but they say you do not have to make a purchase to win, it just helps. My luck has been running pretty good in these contests since I joined Vapor Talk so I am taking every chance I get to win something. This contest someone wins something every week. Hey, that increases my chances :animier:

Patricia, thank you for entering our contest! You are correct, you do not need to purchase anything to win, it just increases your entries into the drawing. Even someone with one point could win the drawing! The points (entries) also carry over from week to week for those that have not yet won any prizes so there will be 3 more drawings in the coming weeks!

Entered as much as I could without purchasing anything. I'm assuming that you'll be announcing the winners with the name they signed up with on that particular site.....will you be posting the winners here, or will we have to visit the fb page or watch the twitter feed to find out about the winners.

Also, was looking at your site, I see you carry e-cig kits, but you don't carry juice?

Hi Spydre, thank you for your entries! The winner has been announced and posted on our site. You can follow the drawing and our announcements on our Blog page HERE!

We are currently working with a couple of vendors to start offering juices for e-cigs. It takes a bit of time as we need to go through a testing and quality control phase to make sure we only sell quality products. We will gladly consider any recommendations of e-juices if you have a favorite company or flavor!

Thanks to everyone for the support and for entering the contest, keep posted for more updates! :thumbup:

Patricia, thank you for entering our contest! You are correct, you do not need to purchase anything to win, it just increases your entries into the drawing. Even someone with one point could win the drawing! The points (entries) also carry over from week to week for those that have not yet won any prizes so there will be 3 more drawings in the coming weeks!

Hi Spydre, thank you for your entries! The winner has been announced and posted on our site. You can follow the drawing and our announcements on our Blog page HERE!

We are currently working with a couple of vendors to start offering juices for e-cigs. It takes a bit of time as we need to go through a testing and quality control phase to make sure we only sell quality products. We will gladly consider any recommendations of e-juices if you have a favorite company or flavor!

Thanks to everyone for the support and for entering the contest, keep posted for more updates! :thumbup:

What days are the winners going to be announced?