PETITION TO STOP BAN (9/30/13) NEW

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION TO STOP THE FDA FROM BANNING ECIGS

http://www.change.org/petitions/fda-and-lawmakers-prevent-the-fda-from-regulating-or-banning-the-sale-and-use-of-electronic-cigarettes-accessories-and-associated-liquids?share_id=KPYnLfgcnT&utm_campaign=share_button_action_box&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

"The FDA has repeatedly stated its intent to propose a deeming regulation to apply Chapter IX of the FSPTCA to e-cigarettes. But Sections 905 and 910 would ban all e-cigarettes, and other provisions of Chapter IX would also decimate the e-cigarette industry, protect cigarette markets and otherwise threaten public health. The FDA should NOT propose or approve any regulation that would deny cigarette smokers legal or affordable access to less hazardous smokefree alternatives. ~ Bill Godshall

Absolutely signed.

It kind of cracks me up that they are concerned about the "unknown" and "unproven" health concerns of vaping... but don't seem to have an issue with the known health issues of smoking analogs... gee can you say "bribery"!

Don't get me wrong, I don't have an issue with tobacco... I have an issue with hypocritical government wanting to run my life. I am a firm believer that the government has no business melding in a persons life, even if it is for their own good. That is not the purpose our government was formed for... but then again our government has not resembled what it was meant to be for a very long time. :(

Edited by Havamal