Good news (for me) and I'm so HAPPY!

spydre

Okay, so other than the first week or so after the seizure, I've been having trouble vaping my honey wood. Sometimes it's fine, but other times, it just seems - I don't know if the word is too acidic, but something just gets up my nose. I say acidic because it reminds me of when I was when college (literally, before my youngest was even born), and a woman wore Diamonds and Pearl perfume, and it just, well, it smelled acidic to me, and gave me all sorts of problems. Anyway. But sometimes I could vape it fine.

Well, two days ago was one of those days that I couldn't really vape the Honey Wood. So I decided what the heck, and I combined with my old Turkish Honey Blend that I used to do to get through the Turkish HOney because I couldn't vape that alone, it was too harsh. And whoopee, it worked! So I guess yesterday, I was so thrilled with it, I know I vaped more than a tank of it. Which is why I really didn't try out my order from Vape Dudes that much yesterday.

And more good news, after a few days of not really being able to hit on my 618 because it tasted too blah, or something, I was finally able to go back to it last night!

But since the mixing of Honey Wood and Turkish Honey (I was actually looking for a straight honey flavor at Better Vapes store front the other day, but they didn't have it out, I was hoping that would help it), it has me wondering what I can mix with my other problematic flavors that I used to vape the heck out of, although I tried mixing my french vanilla with the vanilla love sample I got from AltCig with my last order from there, but since I can't really taste vanilla, it did no good - although I HAVE thought of switching the rich french vanilla back to french vanilla tobacco.

A thought was mixing chocolate banana with milk chocolate in an evod as maybe a trial run, since I can taste chocolate banana for short periods of time, usually. I don't know, maybe if I turned the power down a little bit, that would extend the period of time I can taste it. But since I got that new bottle with extra flavor, maybe that will help that, too.

I am sorry for your issues dear. After my strokes I had the same issues with certain things. Certain things I used to love I now hated. Some I hated were just meh but not hate. Lots of things just taste bad or chemically to me. Strong tatstes can reach me but I dont always like them. The choco banana is only banana to me. Its good tho.

Some of them (the tatstes) do slowly come back or I learn to like them differently. Maybe it will be the same for you. I hope so. There are so few things that bring us joy when we are older that it is important to try and keep them all.

Edited by Thesheepdog

Okay, Sheepdog, I'm working on a reply, but my hand's screwed up and it's hard for me to type, and I gotta go to bed, and I'm hoping that I'll be able to feel my left hand in the morning. But I'll finish typing it and and post it then.