What's your favorite Online Vape Shop?

biggbase

14 hours ago, Walt said:

Lightning Vapes for bulk spools of wire. 

Check kbeevapes for wire.  Free shipping and their larger spools are frequently lower than Lightning.  I also use Amazon for a lot of my wire.

27 minutes ago, Walt said:

@Christopher  Your status change emails are a hoot!  I'm walking every step of the way with my new baby spools of wire.  A shipment is born!!!  

Glad you like them! I order online often and I've always hated out boring status update emails are. It's the little things... :)

I've shopped a lot of online stores, and for a long time, VapeNW, VapeRoyalty, 101Vape, and Sweet-Vapes got most of my hardware business, but I must say... now that @Christopher has taken the reins back on the VT Store, I've not spent a dime at any of those other sites (and don't plan to unless I have to)!  

7 minutes ago, Earthling789 said:

I've shopped a lot of online stores, and for a long time, VapeNW, VapeRoyalty, 101Vape, and Sweet-Vapes got most of my hardware business, but I must say... now that @Christopher has taken the reins back on the VT Store, I've not spent a dime at any of those other sites (and don't plan to unless I have to)!  

That is such a great thing to hear! Honestly, I really appreciate the loyalty. At the end of the day, we're nothing without you, our customers, no matter who big or small we are as a company. 

I look forward to making changes that continue to make the shopping experience better for everyone. One item at the top of the list I'd like to mention is shipping. As luck would have it, Chrisorah (My Web Dev company that manages most of VT's infrastructure) took on a client that deals in bulk shipping rate licenses. We're meeting with them next week in hopes they can provide us rates in the same bulk format that Amazon uses. It may only be a dollar savings per order, but every tiny change that makes it cheaper for our customers, is worth the hassle. :) And of course I'll continue to work on other areas such as a faster checkout, one click ordering (almost ready), wider inventory selection and lowering prices further (pricing is another top priority but the most difficult to obtain as it really comes down to bulk purchasing, but we'll get there!)

My favorites are

1) VapeNW (mods/tanks)

2) SweetVapes (coils/vape accessories)

3) Verde Valley Vapes (quality juice at very reasonable prices)

* actually I have a few more online vendors I really like but they're too numerous to list here

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I used to buy strictly from brick and mortars, but they have gotten insanely expensive in my area or I can't count on them to have stuff in stock. I've been getting my hardware from vapor authority and it's going good so far, at least you can get a human on the phone and they respond to your emails. I'm still looking for a solid place to get juice for a decent price. Good quality USA stuff. Oh yeah, and a place that has a good selection of 50/50 ratio juices. I like to use higher pg a lot of the time and it seems like high vg everywhere now. Anyone got a suggestion?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Live in the middle of nowhere in ALA, 60 miles from any local shop, so nearly everything I purchase is online.

For hardware
evcigarettes.com good prices great service
myvpro.com good prices delivery varies

Mix most of my own juices and got most of my supplies from RTSvapes, which I understand is now back on n business under a new name. Now use http://www.ecigexpress.com/ for supplies.

Have purchased some premixed from Verde Valley Vapes, prices are very good and they have some great specials, delivery varies.

• 3 weeks later...