What's your favorite Online Vape Shop?

biggbase

I've been mostly ordering from The Vapor Room. I have yet to find a French Vanilla that I like as much as their's. I usually just get my hardware from them when I order my juice. Takes about a week to get my stuff from them, but that flavor is worth the wait for me.

The other two I've ordered from are Sweet Vapes and Ecigexpress.

The nearest store that sells vaping stuff is an hour away. It's just a head shop with a very small selection of Dekang premixed juices and high priced starter kits... Mixed in with all the other stuff in the "18 and Over" room lol.

I like this sweetener by Flavor West. You need to be aware that this is very concentrated so I would only add one drop at a time, vape, let sit for a while, try it again... Or you could put a little into a different bottle, add sweetener and vape. That way, if you get too much sweetener in it you can always add more of the original liquid. If you put it into the whole thing, you can't take it out if you make it too sweet. :)

http://www.ecigexpress.com/sweetener-by-flavor-west-2228.html

Tam, is any of there juices good? I went to buy the sweetener but the S&H cost more then then sweetener so I figured if I could get some good juices from there the S&H would not hurt my feelings so much.

I've been mostly ordering from The Vapor Room. I have yet to find a French Vanilla that I like as much as their's. I usually just get my hardware from them when I order my juice. Takes about a week to get my stuff from them, but that flavor is worth the wait for me.

The other two I've ordered from are Sweet Vapes and Ecigexpress.

The nearest store that sells vaping stuff is an hour away. It's just a head shop with a very small selection of Dekang premixed juices and high priced starter kits... Mixed in with all the other stuff in the "18 and Over" room lol.

What are the 2 juices you like from Sweet vapes and Ecigexpress?

Tam, is any of there juices good? I went to buy the sweetener but the S&H cost more then then sweetener so I figured if I could get some good juices from there the S&H would not hurt my feelings so much.

Never tried any of their juices so I can't tell you, Patricia. I just got some DIY stuff like some large bottles of PG and the like along with the sweetener. Sorry. :(

• 1 year later...

I'm in LA (yes Louisiana) not Los Angeles, I haven't found any vape shops so I shop online. my favorite site is Vapeiton.com Yes I'm giving them a shoutout, they took great care of me, and since I'm a newbie they explained everything to me and got me in the best vapor unit for my needs. Their prices are decent and I got my packages fast. I'm 5 months without tobacco products and staying strong. I highly recommend their site.

What's your favorite online store?

The link to Vapeiton.com is bad!!!

• 11 months later...

The Link to Vapeiton isn't "bad". Vapeiton is very much alive and codones quitting tobacco smoking of any sorts. We try helping anyone we can in any way to turn to vaping instead of smoking. If were privately contacted with questions or comments we try to be as helpful as possible and make things personal. Vape It On is a news and know-how site. We strive to provide the latest news about vaping as well as change what the media sees when they hear the word. 

Thank you biggbase for the shoutout. It is much appreciated.

I have never actually bought any hardware online.I trust my guys at steel city vapes here where I am.they have helped me in my journey big time!!!they know me by name lol I used to call them all the time with sooooo many questions,esp when I first started out.the downside is that they only carry in house juice,and it is decent but overpriced for what it is.but if I  am in a pinch and I need juice 'right this second'i will get it from them instead of their competition, because they have been there for me always.....awwww what a love fest, anyone feeling fuzzy yet lol.

I have a preference for VapeNW, or Sweetvapes. Sweetvapes is in Wisconsin and takes 4-5 days to get my order, and VapeNW is in Washington, less than 300 miles from me, so I usually get my order in 2 days. I'm going to be in Washington next month, not far from VapeNW, and plan to see if their store price is the same as their web price.

VapeNW has the istick 60w TC for 28.99

I answered the wrong post didn't I

Edited by FXRich

After three years vaping we have simplified everything. My taste for peppermint has grown and I have abandoned my 2 year ADV and now am down to two suppliers

ECblends for liquid

Sweet-Vapes for hardware

I don't even shop around anymore. These two have never let me down.

I also have yet to buy a single thing from a B&M in my area and do not see that changing. It's just too easy and consistent ordering from suppliers with a three year track record of perfection.

Also quite proud I have never bought a single thing from a non US based supplier. 

Just throwing in my two cents lol.

I'm a big fan of My Freedom Smokes. They have a rewards system and regular coupon codes and specials on gear and supplies. I try to wait for their sales and usually save around 20% or so every time I check out.

On 4/20/2016 at 3:18 PM, Rixter said:

I'm a big fan of My Freedom Smokes. They have a rewards system and regular coupon codes and specials on gear and supplies. I try to wait for their sales and usually save around 20% or so every time I check out.

I second your choice. Fast shipping and they also list videos explaining the products. Use vaporjoe13 for 13% off your order.

101Vape and Myvapestore are also good and reliable suppliers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.vapewild.com/

It's my favorite so far. It has great prices and options. You can pick and choose a sample pack with flavors and nicotine strengths and vg/pg ratios to suit your needs.

The customer service is great and they even throw in samples and mystery flavors for free.

I have to admit that I'm a dessert person and their chocolate mint is so rich that it sends me right to heaven. They have 10ml bottles for $3 all the way up to 480ml for $60 and free priority mail shipping for orders over $30

Hope you like :)

I don't have a favorite... but I intend to atleast look at what stores everyone is posting. Since my local vape store is owned by the same people who own every gas station.

I visit MtBakerVaper.com I'm sure they are young in the game... they've not faulted me in anyway...

"Yet"

Theres that keyword... lol ;)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...

Okay. ...vapor talk 95% of the time!! The only other places I have ordered from were for juice, and I got my griffin 25 plus at element vape ,they have really good prices on tanks but their hardware is a bit high. Why do I like vapor talk so much? Great prices,the best customer service I have experienced thus far. They ship fast, I have even screwed up a couple of orders and Christopher has personally fixed them for me,and *before* they shipped!! Also,the coils I buy are sold in  5 packs elsewhere, and here individually ,so I can buy what I need when I need it without having to buy excess when the budget gets low!! If you need something, you let Christopher know,and he gets it. I have never had a problem here,and I will continue to shop here first. NO I am not sucking up....if they did not earn this repute I would not give it!!

I'm enjoying Wizard labs for flavors and nicotine, Amazon for VG/PG.  FastTech has the ancillary stuff that no one else carries.  Back to Amazon for tools: precision drivers, ultrasonic cleaner, non vape specific things.   Home training tools for chemistry apparatus.  I do prefer using VT store for things they have and I need.  Just like those folks.  Lightning Vapes for bulk spools of wire. 

My favorite......  VT store.  Just like doing business with them when I can.