What's your favorite Online Vape Shop?

biggbase

I'm in LA (yes Louisiana) not Los Angeles, I haven't found any vape shops so I shop online. my favorite site is Vapeiton.com Yes I'm giving them a shoutout, they took great care of me, and since I'm a newbie they explained everything to me and got me in the best vapor unit for my needs. Their prices are decent and I got my packages fast. I'm 5 months without tobacco products and staying strong. I highly recommend their site.

What's your favorite online store?

Depends on whether you are talking hardware or juice, and juice, I have a couple. Hardware, generally I go to Discount Vapers - unless it's like an evod or just coils, and then I go to one of my B&M shops, which coincidentally, has an online shop as well. That's also where the majority of the juices I used to vape came from - Better Vapes. There's another B&M store in the area (with a third one opening up 5 minutes from our house in a week, plus it's a vaping lounge!), but, well, I don't remember what they charged me for coils yesterday, but before tax, it was almost double what Better Vapes charges on the Evods, and the 22 ml juice bottles are $10 to Better Vapes $10, since hardware, since they don't have their own online store, so they can't really price the same, and juice they don't make on their own, actually most of their juice they get from the Better Vapes online shop, lol. When I went there yesterday, one of the flavors I got (and still, amazingly like) was Hazelnut - the other was Ripe Strawberry, which I liked in the store, but I go hot and cold on here (I bought this stuff at like noon yesterday). They are both Better Vapes products. 3D carries other brands of juices, but they are "more designer", hence, they cost more. Like the black licorice the guy tried to sell me yesterday (and Better Vapes has a Black Licorice as well) was twice as much as the other juices. Then again, I don't know if it was a 30 ml bottle or a 22 ml bottle. Last time I got a more expensive bottle ($18, so I guess they would round that to $20 when talking to people, at least this guy might - I don't like him), it was a 30 ml bottle from there.

My other favorite on juices - well, I guess there were two, Chi-Town Vapers is where I got my honey wood, but right now, honey wood still isn't tasting right, and I don't know if it ever will. But the samples they send out with their orders SUCK. I just tried the sample that shipped with my last Chi-Town order - Jungle Juice. *shudders* I'm even debating writing a negative review of it for the website - the website doesn't list a description of the flavor as it's new, and there's only like 4 reviews up, all positive, of course, so I was expecting something good. Then again, the previous order they sent out a sample of Bavarian Cream which, well, I couldn't get past the burned taste - and that was with a fresh coil. Well, two fresh coils.

The other is/was Vape Dudes. Started out Chocolate Banana from a sample I got from Aqua. I also got a sample of no bake cake and mint chip ice cream. I liked them okay, but I didn't think I'd order them. Heck, mint chip ice cream never tasted like mint chocolate chip ice cream to me, like it's advertised, it tasted like, well, bubble gum? But I figured I'd finish it, it wasn't objectionable. The no bake cake I figured I'd finish, I liked it, but not enough to order it, because it would be a frequent vape. My chocolate banana order came with banana cream. Well, I can't remember if I tasted it before or after the seizures, but I loved it. Since the seizures, I can only taste the chocolate banana for a short period of time per day, and not every day, and I'm not sure I'm tasting the banana (I know I can't taste vanilla right now, either, and I'm not sure I can taste most chocolate juices, either, other than chocolate banana), but I went ahead and ordered a refill of chocolate banana, a 10 ml bottle of banana cream, and I can't remember what size bottle of no bake cake, because all of the sudden, not only can I taste the no bake cake, I can taste it well (which isn't happening much), and it's not objectionable most of the time. Well, sometimes it is as I just finished the sample that Aqua sent me, which was 24 nic. I ordered, heck, looks like I ordered 16 mg nic, so the harshness should go away that I get sometimes. The order will be here today, and I can't wait to see what sample bottle they send along, too.

Thinking about trying fuzion juices, or medic's juices, as well, but just based on descriptions, as of yet, I have no clue what I'll be able to taste.

Been using MyVapeStore for hardware and VapeDudes for liquids but, I believe I have found a new home for liquids. E-Cloud Vapes. A co-worker found them online. She had ordered Watermelon Bubblegum 8mg. I tried some using my V3 Sentential with a Nimbus atomizer. I was very impressed and ordered my own. The prices were good. The only problem is they only offer 70/30 pg/vg respectively. I prefer either 50/50 or even 100% vg. Nevertheless, the juice was very good. They don't mix their own liquids. They sell NicVape's but, at a much cheaper price than you can get it from NicVape directly. $10.00 for a 30ml.. Worth giving a shot..

Thinking about trying fuzion juices, or medic's juices, as well, but just based on descriptions, as of yet, I have no clue what I'll be able to taste.

I've had really good experiences with Fuzion's juice. I will rant a little about them though. While the juice was magnificent, they messed up my order twice as far as the nicotine strength goes. But, Shane who is the owner, fixed that problem right away. Another word of advice ; don't order from them when you need juice fast there. Processing time was super slow but, they do get a ton of orders.. Soooo..

Edited by vapeoftheflies

I do not go to Brick and Mortars anyway, at least not unless the Feds force me to at some point by banning online sales. I see no reason to stray from:

Sweet-Vapes (Hardware and Liquids)

Fuzion (Liquids only)

Discount Vapers (Hardware Only)

Veteran Vaper (Hardware Only)

VapeDudes (Liquids only)

ECBlends (Liquids only)

I have literally never needed or wanted anything that I couldn't get from one of these USA companies with great customer service, prices, and products.

Although I do use a local shop because they got me into vaping and off the analogs I have been very happy with Vape Dudes. Their prices and delivery are very good. I saved over 50$ on hardware using them alone.

Although I do use a local shop because they got me into vaping and off the analogs I have been very happy with Vape Dudes. Their prices and delivery are very good. I saved over 50$ on hardware using them alone.

Yea I agree, the reason I didnt include them as one of my hardware suppliers is everything I have gotten from them on the hardware end has been "private label" knockoffs with their logo on them.

I have used Vape Dudes numerous times.. I have found you have to be selective about what you order along the lines of liquids. Some of the liquids in the sample order I received left a lot to liked as far as flavoring. Perhaps that is why they offer the option for "Extra flavoring". Their processing and shipping was very slow also. Their 10ml's are priced right at $5.99. However, their 30ml's are what I perceive to be more than a little too high....

Sorry, I didn't proofread that well last night - 3D's 22 ml bottles are $10 to Better Vapes' $8 price.

Oh, and in my vape dudes' order, I ordered everything extra flavor, hoping that would help.

Thats what I do dear. I had a couple of strokes (T.I.A. actually) and ever since then I also have tastes that are absent to me. I love the choco banana from vape dudes but cant taste any chocolate. There are others like that. Fortunately the banana is extra yummy to me.

Been using MyVapeStore for hardware and VapeDudes for liquids but, I believe I have found a new home for liquids. E-Cloud Vapes. A co-worker found them online. She had ordered Watermelon Bubblegum 8mg. I tried some using my V3 Sentential with a Nimbus atomizer. I was very impressed and ordered my own. The prices were good. The only problem is they only offer 70/30 pg/vg respectively. I prefer either 50/50 or even 100% vg. Nevertheless, the juice was very good. They don't mix their own liquids. They sell NicVape's but, at a much cheaper price than you can get it from NicVape directly. $10.00 for a 30ml.. Worth giving a shot..

I was thinking of trying them since they are having the $10.00 for 30ml sale so I am glad you have tried them. Is their juice sweet? I like my juice very sweet.

I was thinking of trying them since they are having the $10.00 for 30ml sale so I am glad you have tried them. Is their juice sweet? I like my juice very sweet.

Why don't you just get a bottle of sweetener and add a few drops to your liquid? That way, when you find a juice you like but it's not sweet enough, you don't have to look anywhere else. That's what I do anyway. :)

Why don't you just get a bottle of sweetener and add a few drops to your liquid? That way, when you find a juice you like but it's not sweet enough, you don't have to look anywhere else. That's what I do anyway. :)

Do you keep your sweetener in a ketchup bottle? LOL I couldn't help myself!

What kind of sweetener do I need to get?

I like this sweetener by Flavor West. You need to be aware that this is very concentrated so I would only add one drop at a time, vape, let sit for a while, try it again... Or you could put a little into a different bottle, add sweetener and vape. That way, if you get too much sweetener in it you can always add more of the original liquid. If you put it into the whole thing, you can't take it out if you make it too sweet. :)

http://www.ecigexpress.com/sweetener-by-flavor-west-2228.html

I've had really good experiences with Fuzion's juice. I will rant a little about them though. While the juice was magnificent, they messed up my order twice as far as the nicotine strength goes. But, Shane who is the owner, fixed that problem right away. Another word of advice ; don't order from them when you need juice fast there. Processing time was super slow but, they do get a ton of orders.. Soooo..

I'm slowly waiting for my juice... I can see it a town away on the ups tracker lol.. Florida to Colorado pretty long journey for my 30ml unicorn blood..

Wow I am in Tennessee and has never taken more than 3-4 days to get here for me and no mistakes yet. I have only made 5-6 orders but so far Fuzion has been as good or better than my other suppliers with regard to accuracy and timeliness. I always use the cheap usps shipping too never used UPS.

Edited by bcartervol98

Since I'm only 8 months into this, I've tried a LOT of different online stores. I'm trying to settle into just a couple to get what I want.

My favorite for juices is definitely Mt. Baker Vapor.

eCigs+ has my favorite Pina Colada flavor.

I've recently gotten a few juices from The Vape Dudes and I really like them so I'm looking forward to trying more.

For batts, I love The Vapor Girl. They've got the best selection of different styles of eGos I've seen and I've gotten several from them.

For carts, etc., I like Value Vapor and eCigs+, between the two I can always get what I want and the prices are nice.

Locally, I like Move2Vapor. I started with them so they have a place in my heart. lol Their juices are pretty good. Their batts, etc. are all knockoffs with proprietary threading though. :(