New from North Carolina

cpeters1965

Good day unto all,

New to vaping altogether. Picked up a ectoworld e1100 system. So far so good other than needing stronger nicotine level to start (was very heavy smoker) and having issues finding replacement wicks for it. Otherwise so far enjoying it.

tzymroz2013,

Thank you for the welcome! I hope some one is as I am new to all of it and right now working with what I have. Looking for wicks and better tanks for it.

It sounds like an Ego C 1100 . Does it look like this ? http://www.vapertrail.co.uk/ekmps/shops/elsabenoit/images/vapertrails-ego-c-1100-kits-%5B2%5D-768-p.jpg

Looks like a kanger T3 or evod

I would pull the coil and then match it to what you find on line. Start with kanger bottom coil heads and see if they match.

If you take tank apart and take pictures we will be able to tell

Bebop12,

Thank you for the information! I am a bit confused though, are you talking about the wick or the tank? I agree ectoworld is too expensive which is why I am looking elsewhere.

I looked it up.

Medic - pretty sure its the same coil as the vivi nova

Cpeters- the tank is called a T7

Take off the mouthpiece. You should see the coil head. In this style the wicks and the heating coil come as one unit. You can unscrew the coil head and replace it with a fresh one.

When you are ready to upgrade ask what to get

Forget the T 7

If you just want coils buy the coils for your tank

If you want to replace the tank there are a few suggestions:

Pro tank

Evod

Mini davide

Kanger T2

Post a new thread in gen ecig requesting suggestions for a new tank/clearomizer for an ego style battery. You will get a lot of help

I hope i dont sound impatient, sorry

I guess I do , lol

Yeah, 1.8 will suit you fine for now

When your ready with $$ get yourself a couple of Vision 1300 mah spinners ($23 ea) and T2's ($4 each) and coils ($7 , 5 pack) and you will be happy and trouble free for months til you're ready to upgrade to a glass tank or a mod

Good luck!

Edited by Bebop12

Bebop12,

I will into them, thank you. right now will be sticking with what I have due to costs, but expanding to 1-2 extra tanks for it and coils. Just placed my first order fro juice thanks to recommendations on here and hope to participate more as I learn. Will the T2's fit my current rig?