Micro Coil, Cotton Wick KPT2 Build

3Rutez

This is a great thread!!!

I ordered some Kanthal wire 28g yesterday with my battery and charger order. I can't wait to give rebuilding a try.

What do you guys suggest trying on first. KPT2 or a Trident RBA? I bought the Trident at a B&M and so far I am not impressed with the stock coils and the silica wick. This thread is making me want to try cotton as a wick. Now I just need to wait for the vape mail. LOL.

Thanks to all that contributed to this great thread!!

SV

This is a great thread!!!

I ordered some Kanthal wire 28g yesterday with my battery and charger order. I can't wait to give rebuilding a try.

What do you guys suggest trying on first. KPT2 or a Trident RBA? I bought the Trident at a B&M and so far I am not impressed with the stock coils and the silica wick. This thread is making me want to try cotton as a wick. Now I just need to wait for the vape mail. LOL.

Thanks to all that contributed to this great thread!!

SV

Yes the coil build the Trident comes with is crap. As far as ease, the Trident will be good to learn on. Once you get down how to make coils the KTP 2 will be a breeze. I have used SS mesh, Silica, and cotton. I'm look forward to working with Hemp Fiber, From what I have been reading people like it better than cotton.