Beginning to wonder what Mod I want-Suggestions?

Hi all. I am sucking the life out of my batteries. Little 650mah's take it on the chin quickly. I vape like a dragon a lot these days. I kill em too quick.

My itasteVV is 900mah I think and I eat it up to red button displaying in only a few hours (4or5)

I could pass thru with it but that ties me down. It also cries to me when I vape it too long in a single draw. 8 seconds or so?

I had one purple ego 900mah battery and after so many quick discharges it wont charge anymore.

I see all these mod tube looking things with 2600mah and wonder what I want. I see all different prices and I would tend to the clone or cheaper end. But I dont know or understand the differences really.

Any suggestion what to look at? If I get it from fast teach I have to find batteries for the insides I think. So what do you think?

1. lots of vape time

2. ability to accept more than 9 or 10 seconds before shut off

3. cheaper end of spectrum

Thanks. I hope you guys can help me chose.

The iTaste MPV has a great battery life @ 2600mah. From what I have heard, it can last 2 days chain vaping it. it has a 10 second cutoff, and can also be used as a pass thru device. You can find them for $49.99 and under.

Yea Medic I saw that. I guess the Vamo can ship without the batteries and I can maybe get them locally. I dont know anything about Tesla but will look!

Ok I looked. The tesla is expensive. 69. to 79. Looks like batteries are in it. Also missing some threading on top I might want to use sometime. The bigger threads.

Edited by Thesheepdog

I shall look at that also. thanks!

Drat again. The video said it does not have the ego threads unless you addd adapters. 510 only. So if I wanted to use a tank I couldnt unless I buy adapters.

I wonder how the adapters affect the vape and if they are expensive.

Edited by Thesheepdog

Ok I found it at 45$ comes with 2 batteries and charger. BUT it comes from fast tech which means I may not see it. I wouldnt order from there unless and until I found out if their customs is going to release them to ship.

I guess I should have been looking sooner. Well, we will see I guess. Thanks all.

I own a bunch of VV mods from Provari/The Precious on down and towards the lower end, my "kick around" model is the Lambo, I liked it so much for travelling I got a second one for my car. if you have batteries and chargers, $55 for the body is pretty reasonable, Starter kit is $80.00. They are chrome, sturdy and pretty good quality, I have been banging on them daily for over a year and they hold up.

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Lambo_4_0_w_Resistance_Checker_s/92.htm

This may address all your concerns. Might be a little higher than expected (kick not included) but its built like a tank and it could be the only mod you might need for a long time.

I'm gonna get this one as well and its been getting great reviews.

The only reason I'm mentioning what I'm using - the Sigeli Zmax V3 telescopic with the 18650 battery - is because you vape about like I do. I would go through a 900 mah battery in about 4 - 5 hours sometimes before I got my APV. I HAD to have three stick batteries while I was still using them so I could have one charging, one being used, and one resting. The Sigeli is more than you want to spend, I'm assuming - it was $70. But an 18650 battery lasts me generally about 24 hours - well, 18 - 24 hours.

So, no matter which APV you settle on, decide on the biggest battery life you can get! It comes in handy!