Shoulda Got a Vision Spinner a Long Time Ago

Bebop

Can I use a rebuildable drip atomizer on my spinner? Anyone use one? Right now I have a Davide tank, but I like to change my flavors often. I have like 10 different ones right now...lol

I posted this on the thread titled "" a little while ago, but I don't know if you've seen it yet or not, so...

You can, but you're going to be somewhat restrained by the Spinner switch's 2.5 amp limit. The most power you're going to get using an RBA/RDA on a Spinner is around 11¾ watts with a 4.6v setting and a 1.8Ω coil.

• 4 months later...

I agree with the OP. I started vaping to get away from cigarettes, like so many other people. I really didn't start to ENJOY vaping until I got my spinner. I'm currently using a Vivi Nova with spinner set around 4.3v, about ready to order a few more spinners. I buy from myvaporstore.com and have had nothing but good experience with them.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I love this thing.

I've been using it a couple weeks now and it's awesome.

It's well built, feels solid, the variable twist is smooth and easy to read. I like it over my genuine joye egos. It"'s a little stockier than the ego - doesn't quite feel so much like a pencil and at 1300.mah is a little shorter than the 1000mah ego.

I have to get a couple more.

I started with a couple VV's, but won't use them again. I find the standard 3.7v is fine for me. The big downer was that my VV's would unknowlingly creep their way up to higher voltage while going in and out of my pocket. I was often having to crank them back down after taking a surprise 'knock out' pull.

• 3 weeks later...

My 1300 mah Spinner lasted 4 hours today. Think its going bad?

: Yes, I do think your Spinner has seen better days, jeffb. My 1300 mah Spinner is behaving the exact same way, I'm having to recharge it much more often. The 900 mah lasts longer now than big bro. I was surprised as I was told they last from 1yr. to 1 1/2yrs. Must admit I vaped non-stop for nearly 9 mos. on the 1300 mah. It is a better battery all around, I get a much better draw for some reason than on it's smaller brother. I'm waiting on my new Vision Spinner 1300 mah in rainbow again- love that color. The wood Spinner is new and now Vision offers a 4th mini size. I ordered directly from Vision Spinner.com to ensure I didn't get sent a knockoff.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines