newbie here

GregZ001

morning all , my name is greg , a 30+ 2 pak a day smoker . got turned on to an ecig by a guy at work and decided I gotta try . put the cigs down officially 9 days ago and been on the egig ever since and im doing well no cheating , decided to join a forum to learn more , and get support from others :)ooo

morning all , my name is greg , a 30+ 2 pak a day smoker . got turned on to an ecig by a guy at work and decided I gotta try . put the cigs down officially 9 days ago and been on the egig ever since and im doing well no cheating , decided to join a forum to learn more , and get support from others :)ooo

Congrats! I discovered in my switch to eCigs that it's more than just fullfilling my nicotine habit...it's a fun little hobby too. I started last Feb on a DSE901, moved up to an eGo kit in July, and will be moving up to a Smoketech SID in the next couple of weeks. Oddly enough, I still like the DSE901 with a tank atomizer on it at times. Especially if I have to dress up for something, since the cigarette case is small and fits in a suit jacket pocket nicely. But nothing beats a vape where you can adjust the voltage and wattage!