What do you do for a living?

Child protective services Social Worker / Investigator, I can stealth vape in my office and openly when on the road to wherever I am going. I do not vape and nor did I ever smoke in front of children. I do share information about vaping with the parents that I meet that are smokers.

Heck, even lawyers (like, big lawsuit lawyers) refer to accountants as bean counters. And basically, the bean counters at companies are the ones that determine if a "safety issue" would incite enough money in lawsuits to make it worth a recall. As in, would it be more expensive to fix every single one of this model car, or would it only happen a few times, we'd get sued this many times, and we'd have to pay out say, about this much?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I teach 8th grade algebra. I can't vape at work but I enjoy that first vape at 2:11 pm everyday :)

Since it's not smoking, can you vape outside (or even are you allowed to go off campus) on your break or lunch break? I was going to say when I was in high school, even the staff would go off campus where the students went to smoke, but actually only a couple did. Staff were allowed to smoke in the lounge back then (graduated in '92). Staff were allowed to smoke in their offices at college, too.

Hi Karbee, I love Math especially Algebra, do you teach Quadratic equation in 8th grade algebra?

Granted, you can't exactly take my oldest son's experience at face value, because he was in the gifted program through 7th grade, but I'm pretty sure they went over the quadratic equation, I think 6th at the latest. Not sure about my youngest son because hubby has been responsible for helping with math homework, except when he's not home. Plus well, even my youngest is a junior in high school. But I'm pretty sure when they put my oldest in regular classes by an administrative mistake the first week of 7th grade, regular 7th grade algebra was the same as 6th grade gifted math. Then 8th grade was essentially, Algebra 2, sort of, right Karbee?

I was in the medical field for 20 plus years as a Paramedic and a Medical Lab Tech for a Clinic until I became disabled after an er doctor in another town blew the diagnosis. Now I live with only 20percent of my intestines.

I'm so sorry terrychester. Both because you are disabled, and the well, the fact of your disability. I'm disabled as well, and I know how much it sucks rocks.

• 2 weeks later...

Gefficart: followed! nice stuff

Worked in architecture for 7-8 years, now an estimator for a demo company. Manage to fit in some rendering stuff on the side, and play architect for various production companies around new york. Recent work includes a Samsung show room, British Airways event, and Target's 50th anniversary; at which Alicia Keys sung one song and p***ed everyone off by leaving early. Ah well. Not my cuppa tea anyway.

Long story short if you need renderings of something (mod idea for example) let me know, no charge… just 51% of the company shares. Cheers

• 3 weeks later...