hello and help

mandyburns141

If you're considering an electronic cigarette as an option, I would suggest purchasing a disposable brand (Blu, NJoy or whatever's available) from your local convenience store or gas station. Doing so will allow you to experience an ecig without investing a lot of money.

ill tell you I did have a blue and It got me to where I am today ! Im very glad I had it lying around! I had it for a long time before I really committed to it .but it was here once I did! It was a stepping stone so to speak . I never suggest it to my friends unless they seem apprehensive about the size of my equipment and that has happened once or twice . I do think anyone who tries a blu ends up moving up or chucking it into a drawer like I did . but sometimes ......they pull it back out and use it for what ever reason .

MANY people will recommend a eGo kit to new vapers. The problem is... I don't think that is an actual Joye eGo. There are MANY knock-offs of the real thing since it does have a good reputation in the e-cig market. It may still suit your needs just fine and work for a long time. I'm simply pointing out what looks to be the case with the one you linked.

i use all knockoffs. My original Joye branded ones quit working. 1 after 3 mos. 1 after 6 mos. While i lose a lot of my knockoffs i've not had one stop working :).

On a side note my knockoffs are very good quality knockoffs. I am thinking they may have come from the same factory just not branded with the joyetech brand.

Edit:

I kinda lied there. My evics are all joyetech branded with verified security numbers.

Edited by subnuclear