is it me ?

cvapz28

I never noticed the increase in being thirsty. but i drink on average of 10 to 15cups of coffee per day and 3 to 7 bottles of water when at home and on average of 8 to 15 bottles of water when out working so thirst and dehydration are only a factor with me when i'm sick.

Cactus tongue. A great side effect and exfoliator replacement. As in:

C'mere, bebe, and let me bave you wif my thongue. :lol:

Funny, wife and I went to a Korean Sauna place this morning, we had a gal give us a salt scrub, with a big brush, and it kinda felt just like that!!!!

Funny, wife and I went to a Korean Sauna place this morning, we had a gal give us a salt scrub, with a big brush, and it kinda felt just like that!!!!

I don't think I wanna know how it is that you know what a cactus tongue scrub feels like so you can make this comparison, Troy. TMI :lol:

LOL a rough lick..... lemme tell you about a rough lick... cows have sand paper for tongues... i live in the country and most people around here have them(agricultural or 4H or whatever) and damn those things can lick the top layer of your epidermis right off your damn body!

LOL a rough lick..... lemme tell you about a rough lick... cows have sand paper for tongues... i live in the country and most people around here have them(agricultural or 4H or whatever) and damn those things can lick the top layer of your epidermis right off your damn body!

Oooh, I remember that! My pet calf who thought he was a dog used to get me when I wasn't looking. You're so right, they're very rough. :)