?Vision ego Spinner 1300mAh?

Only battery I use anymore is my Vision Spinner 1300mah. I have 4 in my case. Sweet-Vapes.com and theveteranvaper.com both have them at $24.95 but SV has more colors. Both awesome vendors with great service and fast shipping.

Mine with KPT 2 on top

Ok i just ordered 2 spinner's based on your post from TheVeteranVaper.com

(ordered from him because he's in W.V. & seems like a mom+pop shop)

I've been having nothing but bad luck recently with hoosierecig.com (and a few others) with defective/knockoff devices, wasted about $200 on crap 1000-1200mah ego devices. Hopefully these Vision products from V.V. are good....according to you it's your daily users...so i got 2...ill get 2 more if they are as good as you say!

Edited by Dejavu

Ok, so i placed an order with TheVeteranVaper.com last night after 7 or 8pm....i got an e-mail confirming it as "shipped" 9 hours later. That's impressive.....have you guys read their "about business" on that website....it's a guy in the coal fields of west virginia, who also happens to have a day job. In my experience these types of mom+pop businesses tend to work their asses off to make sure you get your stuff ASAP. And in this case, my assumption was correct...9 hours later, its shipped. Awesome!

Edited by Dejavu

Can someone's post a pic of the eVod battery next to the spinner 1300??

I am thinking about also getting a thicker battery.

I have fibromyalgia and my hands crap I think they May be easier to hold.

I don't work I'm home all the time so I'm not worried about the bulk if I go somewhere I can use the eVod or the spinner.

What thicker battery is good? I still want the same connection to use the pro tank.

Thanks again you all are wonderful and teach me so much :)