If I could.....

If I could I'd have my own shop and sell at a reasonable rate. I get that people need to prosper.. but to charge 5.99 for just over 1.6 mils drives people away. I'll stick to what I like on the net. I can save a significant amount . If I could I'd also buy up some e cigs , freebies and hand them out to people I know who struggle with second hand smoke by giving one to the smoker. Then I would obviously hand out cards I've received from the nendors over the past two years. I know that putting anything but air in the lungs is risky. But I think the benefits outway the risks at the end of the day. I do love to give people stuff and see a change in what they do! I missed my door of opportunity of selling when I could have bought in for 400.00 min. I'd have easily tripled if not more that amount. considering my spouse spends 300.00 a month on cigs. That's a car payment. I can't make soap anymore as it will take in the scent of smoke if its around so I do handmill and have a customized blend that is glycerin . It was funny to see some of the ingredients considering I'd been using everything but nic in some of my stuff LOL. drat drat drat. Never again will I not go with my intuition. I simply love to meet people and hopefully make a friend and show them a way to decide to keep the nic in the body or quit smoking. Win Win right? I'f I'd known , I might have just have kept the 400.00 minimum LOL..I'd be set for a very long time. Think about it.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

For me, smoking was always about more than just getting a "fix". In fact, I actually enjoyed the act and the sensation more than the nic fix. The nicotine was obviously addictive, but in just a couple of short weeks I've dropped from 18mg nic to 12mg nic in my "commuter" setup, and I'm at 6mg in my "kick back with a beer or three in the mancave" setup.

I have every intent to get to 0mg, but I'm a gadget geek and I legitimately enjoy the sensation. No, I have no intention of stopping vaping.

I don't see myself ever giving it up either. Probably never get to 0 nic either. Started at 24 with the blus which by the way is the only tobacco flavor that was ever any good to me. Im still at 18 15 months later. I sometimes buy 12 or 16 but getting to 0 is not my goal. I'm convinced of the health benefits of nicotine and caffeine and don't plan to ever give up either.

• 4 weeks later...

I am working real hard to get and stay at 0 nic for a time, then quit Vaping completely.

A shoutout to JohnnyFog who got me thinking more and more about making this move.

Looking forward to the day I can 'gift' my equipment to the next start up vaper and move on.
But hey, that's just me.

If I could drop to 0 nic I would definitely quit vaping but that's not my plan. I may vape 18mg till the day I die. I like nicotine and like drinking coffee is for many, I see no downside. Just me.

Lmao...I'm with Brian. I vape 24 and 36 all day in my tank. I have said it before, I also drip 10mg.

Thinking about reaching over and dripping 24mg coffee straight up from Comp here in just a few seconds.

I'm also one of those people that lick there fingers when they get juice on them and I also lick the tips of my bottles when I'm dripping or filling up a tank.

Lmao...I'll have nic in my system till the day I die!!!

Lmao...I'm with Brian. I vape 24 and 36 all day in my tank. I have said it before, I also drip 10mg.

Thinking about reaching over and dripping 24mg coffee straight up from Comp here in just a few seconds.

I'm also one of those people that lick there fingers when they get juice on them and I also lick the tips of my bottles when I'm dripping or filling up a tank.

Lmao...I'll have nic in my system till the day I die!!!

Depends with the impending doom of this legislative session. If we as vapers win the advocacy fight, I would probably still vape. I started 7 months ago using those damn cig-a-likes at ~17-24mg. Funny how big tobacco can't even get their products to stricter tolerances. Yet, I digress. Here I am with better products at 6mg in tanks and dripping 3mg with the occasional 3mg in the tank. probably won't get to 0mg, still liking the nic fix. But by far the flavors are what have me going strong with vaping as well as building coils and re-wicking. 

Began at 24mg, now at 12mg and beginning to toy with 6mg. When I get down to 0mg I will most likely still vape as I enjoy the flavors.

An update to my post: I'm down to 1.5-3mg. I have ordered a few 0mg. I used them for a couple of days. I'm not sure if its a psychological thing or not but after a couple of days I think I'm still dependent on the little nic that's in my juice. My juice two of which are the same, one with 1.5mg and the other with 0mg, taste completely different in a yuck kind of way. Again it could be psychological but who knows. I'm gonna stick with 3mg and lower forever I guess. 

Edited by dragongunner

There are reports that say nicotine slows the progress of old-timers, I don't have it but I'm doing my part to see if it prevents it.

I posted something related to that very subject yesterday in a different thread. My ex works in the biotech industry and her specific field of work is research into finding a cure or at least slowing the onset of Alzheimer's...her research includes the use of nicotine in a large number of her studies.

I have also read where nicotine contains a anti viral. I have noticed that I get sick less than other people I know who don't use nicotine. I never get a flu shot and I can't remember the last time I had the flu. Maybe the nic helps or maybe I'm just lucky.