If I could.....

0 is my goal, would I miss vaping when I get there and quit? Still would have the hand to mouth habit, that has probably gotten worse due to vaping being more for your hands to do than smoking. Guess we all find out when we get to that day.

Started with 24mg. I'm now at 12 mostly with ocassional jumps to 6mg. I plan to get to 0mg. Once I'm consistantly at 0 I'll likely decide then whether to quit vaping. No plans to quit now, but I have a sense that I may quit altogether. It'll likely be months from now before that decision comes.

If I didn't need the nicotine I would be done probably. I enjoy not smoking more than the act of vaping I guess is the best way I can put it. If I could one day do neither, that would be my choice.

With that said I can't even drop from 24mg to 18 mg only 4 months in lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Stay vaping with 0mg.

Just starting with an RBA bumped me from 18 to 6mg real quick but going through a lot more juice it seems. My 10 yr old boy asked me, "Now that you've quit smoking are you going to quit that (vape)?". My heart stopped, not because my boy asked me this but because I don't want this to end!! I came up with, "Well I'm down to the lowest nicotine level", then changed the subject.

I think he took my joke about whipping out my devise at the next big school function too seriously :)

• 4 weeks later...

I dream of being nic free, habit free, and becoming a "social" smoker only. (Social Vaper in my case) . I always wished to see what that felt like lol. Then i will decide whether or not my body did better with or witout nicotine. I know it helps calm & focus me... like an Olympic Athlete, it gives me a cheating edge lol, (can you believe they actually want to ban nic from athletes for that reason lol) .

Edited by Uma

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

getting to 0mg is kind of difficult, although it lingers in the back of your head every now and then but for the most part you dont know when vaping 0mg would or will happen. im comfortable with vaping at 8mg nic jumped to 4mg whenever i see a vape shop having that option but i go through juice way quicker at a lower mg