Where to purchase hardware? My mod and accessories - where do you guys shop?

spydre

Okay, I was starting to try to find "reliable" places on the net to order all my Sigeli stuff/batteries/chargers/etc., but there is just so much out there! Where do you guys order your stuff from?

So FAR, the cheapest I've found was Health Cabin? But I've never heard of them before, so I am slightly wary of ordering from them. I realize most of the equipment comes from China, but this way discounted more than any site I've ever seen, like $50 for the Sigeli Zmax v3.

Vapor Alley comes in at 79.99. Free-cigs.com comes in at $69.99. Discount Vapers, $79.99. And I haven't checked the rest yet - I've spent all day on the phone dealing with other stuff.

So any places I should look?

Edited by spydre

Health cabin ships from China. What do they charge for shipping?

$14.50 for DHL delivery service (5 - 7 business days, supposedly), and they can't ship batteries. That's JUST for the Zmax, no charger or anything else.

Discount Vapes has the whole kit and caboodle that I want to order (I went through and picked out everything and put in a cart), except for drip tips for $238.10. Six dollars for shipping, but they only use USPS, so it would be priority mail. Granted, I can't actually put in my order yet, and still need to decide where I'm going to get my drip tips from, but is this as good as it gets? That's for 1 Sigeli, 2 18650's, 4 18350's (in case I decide to stack them), a charger, a full sized Davide, four mini davides, extra 2.2 coils. Not sure where I'm going to get my drip tips from yet, though.

So, any other spots I should be looking for all the hardware all in one place?

EDIT: Well, okay, I may end up modifying the order, so that will take about $15 off of it, eliminating the possibility of stacked batteries and just going with the 18650.

Edited by spydre

Okay, I was starting to try to find "reliable" places on the net to order all my Sigeli stuff/batteries/chargers/etc., but there is just so much out there! Where do you guys order your stuff from?

So FAR, the cheapest I've found was Health Cabin? But I've never heard of them before, so I am slightly wary of ordering from them. I realize most of the equipment comes from China, but this way discounted more than any site I've ever seen, like $50 for the Sigeli Zmax v3.

Vapor Alley comes in at 79.99. Free-cigs.com comes in at $69.99. Discount Vapers, $79.99. And I haven't checked the rest yet - I've spent all day on the phone dealing with other stuff.

So any places I should look?

Did you look here at the Market Place or VT Store?

VT Store/Market Place doesn't carry the Zmax. Hubby wants to try to get everything from one vendor....and not many vendors carry the Davides yet, so far I've only gotten one place that carries both the Sigeli Zmax AND the David.

Yeah. So, still only finding one place that has both the Sigeli Zmax v3, the Davide, and the mini-davides. Does anyone know of any other suppliers other than Discount Vapers that does? I can understand hubby's feelings, he doesn't want to pay a bunch of different shipping charges. As it is, I have to find some place else to try and get flavor samples from.

Vaportekusa is a good one. Empire mods is definitely a good place for drip tips. also stormy's vapor cellar is good.

im glad to see you strayed away from stacking the batteries. you wont gain anything by stacking them in a VV/VW device. the only thing it does is push the amperage limit higher with the possibility of venting. That would only come in handy on a mechanical mod.

But to your point its very rare that i find one store where i can buy everything in one stop. Thats just me though. I also like to spread my money around to a few different vendors. :)

Well, if I go with Davides, the one stop shop would have to be Discount Vapers. I haven't heard much about ANY online vendors, but Discount Vapers at least has the majority, well, all of what I want at what I consider a decent price - what I've seen it priced at elsewhere, but cheaper than the Brick and Mortar shops here (by about $3 or $4). I'm going to look around again, and see what changes with the "one stop shopping" thought if I change it to ProTanks instead of Davides - as I haven't made up my mind which way I'm going yet, but we are trying to stay "budget conscious" on shipping and handling charges. As it is, if I go Davides, I've thrown out the concept of getting mini Davides, probably, because the extended glass isn't available yet, and the mini Davides actually hold less than my evods, so I would be getting full sized Davides, for about $3 more per.

• 1 month later...

I read this over last night because I was looking for listings of vendors....(as an explanation for why I'm necroing a dead thread), and I have NO idea why I thought the mini davides held less than the evods. They hold about .3ml more. So the question is, do I want to go with glass, but more difficult to fill, or do I want to stick with the evods?

I read this over last night because I was looking for listings of vendors....(as an explanation for why I'm necroing a dead thread), and I have NO idea why I thought the mini davides held less than the evods. They hold about .3ml more. So the question is, do I want to go with glass, but more difficult to fill, or do I want to stick with the evods?

I have two evods and one mini davides and honestly I don't get all the hype about glass, I think my juices tase the same. I find myself using my evods a lot more just for the ease of refilling.

I have two evods and one mini davides and honestly I don't get all the hype about glass, I think my juices tase the same. I find myself using my evods a lot more just for the ease of refilling.

One of the big deals about glass is that it doesn't react to certain liquids like plastic does. Some juice mixes will react with, degrade and melt plastic. Also, better glass devices are less prone to impact damage than plastic. It's not just hype.

Plus, with the lighting in my house....well, it leaves much to be desired. With some liquids, seeing the liquid level in the teeny tiny windows on the side of the evod (the only plastic part of the tank, btw) is almost impossible, which is why I wanted to switch to clear tanks anyway, and I didn't want to rule out any juices, and after I got my first glass tank, I thought it tasted sooo much better. Now I have 1 Davide, 5 KPT 2s, um, 5 Evods, 3 mini pro tanks (blech, only 1 ml), and I'm hoping to replace the evods, eventually, with mini davides, if I try one and like and don't find the draw objectionable - the draw on the davide is on the airy side, but not too bad unless the coil is bad.

I love my RDA and my KPT 2, I still have my EVODs and use them once in awhile, have a mini KPT 2 but I don't really care for it much.

Yeah, I was really excited when I saw that the mini KPT 2 came out.....but I wasn't thinking and didn't check the capacity, and had hubby pick one up at the b&m shop.....paid $20 for a 1 ml tank. That's the more than I paid at the same shop for my full sized Davide....yet they had no idea that there was a davide mini. I sent them a message letting them know they might want to look into them since they hold double what the KPT 2 mini does, so they would probably move more of them. They mark that stuff up by several dollars anyway (at least from Discount Vapers prices), so they'll make their profit. They also supposedly have a supplier on the replacement glass, but that supplier is always "out". Glad Wizard found an online supplier and posted it here. :)

Don't get me wrong, that B&M, Better Vapes, I can't fault them on their juices, or how much of a help they've been to me taste wise (well, the owner and his, I think it's his gf/SO or something), but on hardware, they really don't know more than what they get from their suppliers or outside of what their suppliers carry (the confused looks I got from most of the staff when I asked about the SVD last weekend when the owner was in the back), one of the clerks, it's her weekend job, I THINK she vapes, but I'm not positive, but I know more about steeping than she does, I know that, and her "day job" is a telephone representative for the water company. Another one - granted, he's not actually a sales clerk, he's not even trained on the tablet to ring people up, he spends all of his time in the back mixing juice - was TRYING to help me with information on the SVD, and I said it was made by the same people that make the MPV, and he looked at his MVP, and started trying to google iTaste SVD (when I told him Innoken, and he found it, basically his help was reading the information I already knew, and telling me it sounded just like the MVP, except it was round, and it sounded good - he even said to one of his co-workers, "hey look, it's got the battery warning just like the MVP does,"). I'll buy Evods and coils from them, or maybe if I want another full sized Davide (one) or if they start carrying the mini Davides and their price doesn't exceed the $12 I'd pay at DV + the shipping - or if I really needed one that day, but other than that, or empty easy fill bottles, I'll stick to getting juice from them.

Wow, and I so totally wandered around in this post it wasn't even funny!

I have this issue when I go into local shops, I end up having to show the employees how to prime a carto, or how to use the mods, one lady even had me fill her tank. It makes my wife and kids laugh, they say I should just get a job at one on the weekends.

Reminds me a Big Bang Theory episode I saw, um, last week? Sheldon and um Penny, went into a Best Buy type store (this was a rerun) to get Leonard a birthday gift....and Sheldon ended up helping everyone there, hacking into their computer system, and ordering parts from a neighboring store to be delivered to that store before Penny found an employee to stop him. The guy said, "What do you think you are doing?" and Sheldon said, "Evidently your job. By the way 1234 is not a secure password."

Reminds me a Big Bang Theory episode I saw, um, last week?  Sheldon and um Penny, went into a Best Buy type store (this was a rerun) to get Leonard a birthday gift....and Sheldon ended up helping everyone there, hacking into their computer system, and ordering parts from a neighboring store to be delivered to that store before Penny found an employee to stop him.  The guy said, "What do you think you are doing?" and Sheldon said, "Evidently your job.  By the way 1234 is not a secure password."

Hahaha... Gotta love Sheldon! Paper, rock, scissors, lizzard, Spock!

Hahaha... Gotta love Sheldon! Paper, rock, scissors, lizzard, Spock!

Saw an interview with Jim Parsons, and he's KINDA OCD himself, and the directors and writers allowed him to bring a lot of himself into that role, and wrote around it, which, for an actor to mesh in role in a series, I think, is important (as a Doctor Who fan, I recognize this happening a lot, Nine was written for his particular style with role, the same with Ten, and the same with Eleven, and I expect them to do the same with Twelve). But he's such an a** without even knowing it....and of course, no social sense whatsoever, lol. I LOVE how they write his mother, though, too. She seems to know just what to do and say to handle him (um, unlike Leonard's mother?).

Other than replacement glass for my Davide minis I got at VapeExtreme I only order hardware from

The Veteran Vaper

Discount Vapers

Sweet Vapes

I have never wanted or needed anything they do not have. I am a "find what works and stick with it" kind of guy.