Lets see ur mod storage case

TAPOUT!!! Not only is that an awesome case, but YOU HAVE A POLDY!!!! Congrats!!! Lookin' sweeeeeet. :)

What is your case?

I've found a few online I like a lot, but they're pretty expensive by the time I get the foam and stuff. Meanwhile, the mods get wrapped in foamy paper stuff, and shoved into my laptop carry bag zipper part. (live in fire danger area, must be ready to leave at a moment's notice).

• 4 weeks later...

I was gonna do a make-up case (caboodle) for my stuff, but when we were in the store, hubby didn't want to walk all the way back to that section, so he stopped off at the sporting goods section, and I found a perfect tackle box (although I'm outgrowing it already?) for about 1/4 of the cost. It's got all my crap in it, except for my ego starter kit, and that's in the ego case that came with it. Extra coils are in there, almost all my bottles of juice (except that proved problematic with one bottle that ended up having a leak I didn't know about), Evods, the Pro Tanks, etc. Hubby stores his juice in one of the cabinets of his huge desk, and the stuff he takes back and forth to school with him (the batteries, etc.) in an old cigar carrying case. Oh, well, okay, my charger and my spare batteries are on the top of my desk....not in my tackle box. But hubby is using my charger now, as his was, well, it wasn't a good one, and mine is a four bay intelligcharger.

• 2 weeks later...

I have actually been hitting thrift stores and stuff lately looking for a cool old spice rack or something I can modify into a neat little storage for my juices. I will post a pic when I finally find something. Right now I'm using 3 pencil storage boxes for like school supplies. 1 holds my juices and drip tips and spare coils the other holds batteries, and tanks, and the last one holds more juices that are duplicates or that I don't really like.

• 6 months later...

Figure I'll work on getting a mod first, then a case. I do have a box I keep my liquid in.{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif uploadfromtaptalk1376396840619.jpg{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif uploadfromtaptalk1376396872163.jpg

that's a sweet looking big, you should get some 1/4" sheet board ad cut it down and stain the pieces and creat partitions in that box, customize it to your liking,

• 2 weeks later...

Psh our vaping stuff and gear are everywhere. The only thing that we actually keep somewhat organized is our rebuilding box. It's basically a fishing tackle box that we use to hold all of the tools and supplies to rebuild coils and whatnot. That's about the extent of our organized mess. We've got eliquids on practically ever night stand, coffee table, side table, even the bar area has eliquids. My husband and I primarily drip and are constantly trying new flavor and flavor combinations. I think if there was a box that we'd put everything in it'd all be lost!