HH.357...Who Here Has Used One?

Yes I did, I listen real good. I had too go with stainless though, that's my thing.

The outside is just cosmetic and won't make a difference to the performance. And yes, you did very well in listening, grasshopper.

Although I'm happy to take the credit blame for this, it was actually Rixter who started me on them. :)

Edited by Tameiki

Have to decide if I need a drip Shield now.

Yes. Yes, you do! Especially if you're going to be using these awhile. I was vaping on one without a drip shield this morning and before I knew it there was all kinds of juice slowing oozing down my battery and fingers. Unless you want to be constantly wiping the bottom of the atomizer you'll want a drip shield. Go with the original inventor of them at Empire Mods.

What kind of battery do you plan to use?

Yes. Yes, you do! Especially if you're going to be using these awhile. I was vaping on one without a drip shield this morning and before I knew it there was all kinds of juice slowing oozing down my battery and fingers. Unless you want to be constantly wiping the bottom of the atomizer you'll want a drip shield. Go with the original inventor of them at Empire Mods. What kind of battery do you plan to use?
Magneto, SVD, Zmax, vamo, etc...only have 1 ego left. I would say I can only drip while couch bound, can't do it at work or anything . Edited by wizard46304

With those types of batteries I'm not sure what kind of drip shield would be ideal for you. If you contact Keith, owner of Empire Mods, he'll be able to steer you in the right direction. Not only are his drip shields functional, they're also pieces of art and hand machined. :)

With those types of batteries I'm not sure what kind of drip shield would be ideal for you. If you contact Keith, owner of Empire Mods, he'll be able to steer you in the right direction. Not only are his drip shields functional, they're also pieces of art and hand machined.  :)

I'm off today, so I will get ahold of him.

• 3 weeks later...

Feel like it's Christmas eve, my HH 357's finally show up tomorrow. I've watched all the videos I can stomach, bought all the extra gear I could think of. Let's roll, or at least drip, I'm stoked. I'm ready to order more and I've not even tried this atomizer yet.

Feel like it's Christmas eve, my HH 357's finally show up tomorrow. I've watched all the videos I can stomach, bought all the extra gear I could think of. Let's roll, or at least drip, I'm stoked. I'm ready to order more and I've not even tried this atomizer yet.

Did you order them with PG, VG or a mixture of the two? I think I've finally figured it out. When I order I get them with PG, it's easier to get the primer out that way. I push a little bit of tissue into the atomizer and let sit for a minute or two so that the PG gets drawn out. Then, I drip 8 drops, draw without power to hear a gurgle. If not gurgle then I drip two to three more drops until I get a little gurgle sound. Vape a little, add another drop or two. Vape some more - starting out with shallow draws until everything is thoroughly wet and soaked through. Then...nirvana. :D

Just ordered another six of these so I can have plenty in rotation while some get sent off to be cleaned and checked. Wouldn't have to do it if I didn't insist on vaping very sweet, dark juices but man! It tastes so good on these things. :yes:

I picked one of these bad boys up and tried it for the first time the other day. First few hits= yuck (even after watching the video like 3 times on how to prep it and blowing out the priming fluid). But after that... Pow!! Right in the kisser!! I am learning how exactly to draw off the .357 to get the best hit. If I don't suck steadily I get a dry hit or bad taste. But... That is the deal everyone says on this atty's, there is a learning curve, but once you get it down, it really is good.

I made a mistake and ordered the short barrel... Next time I would order the long barrel for sure!!