VapinLizards Portank 2 Contest

VapinLizards

I entered I think. I would love to win, I some recent business with Vapin Lizards and found service and delivery to be awesome. In fact all vendors in marketplace have been great very patient with me and my questions. Liked and shared on facebook.

Ok so I have 3 wonderful spoiled Yorkies (Cody) was born with 3 legs talk about spoiled that is an understatement ...to say the least

2 labs one was a rescue abused and the other yellow lab was actually a planned kid (lol)

They are my little family

I'm new to facebook and its a bit overwhelming. I liked the page, but is there a share button somewhere, I don't see it? I'm so greedy. :yes But seriously anything I win, I will give right back to the community.

Ok so I have 3 wonderful spoiled Yorkies (Cody) was born with 3 legs talk about spoiled that is an understatement ...to say the least

2 labs one was a rescue abused and the other yellow lab was actually a planned kid (lol)

They are my little family

uhhh pics of de puppies????

Tzar is a rescue dog too I think they make 4 some great pets, very loyal and loving. I think all animal lovers names should go in the hat or whatever system Vapin Lizards is using to pick the winner double or in triplicate to give us a slight advantage. lol just teasing the other contestants wag wag !! I would like to see pics of family

Come on you guys get entered for this awesome contest. the winner looks to be chosen in 1 or 2 days. Vapin Lizards is a great vendor. No I am not saying this to win this k Pro tank 2 but just sharing from my personal experience with Vapin Lizards, she is quick to reply if you shoot her an email. Lets spread the word about all our Vapor Talk merchants.

Ok so the winner for the Pro Tank 2 and I have also decided to give a Mini ProTank

Winner is ArnieH for the ProTank2

and the Mini ProTank goes to tzymroz2013 ( Just Because )

If you could both PM me your address I will get these out to you on Monday by first class mail

Best to everyone have a great weekend !

VapinLizards

his/her look says... "mom... it's not about the money.... it's about what I want!" :yes:

Little three year old boy in store with his mom, points at toy: Mom! I need that!

Mom: No, you don't need it, you want that.

Little boy: Well, I need what I want. :D

Wow I am really surprised. I just got in from work at 1140 p.m. and was checking email and saw I won a mini KP. from Vapin Lizards. I am going to really enjoy some juices when it arrives, I have been steeping new juices patiently for the past 2 weeks so the e liquid should be just right for vaping by time i get the mini, I'm so looking forward to this. Thank you Cher for the Contest and for taking some time to answer some of my newbie questions about products. Also congrats to ArnieH on KP 2 win. Thank you so much Vapin Lizards. It's just so Awesome, the kp mini will be so useful @ work. :thumbup: : ) :jump: