Whatcha Vaping?

Since my taste buds seem all twist turned upside down again, I'm working on my Irish Cream from Alt Cig. I tried dripping the Irish Cream sample I have from EC Blends (should have done that before now, when I'm almost out of Irish Cream), but I wasn't getting good feel for it. Well, it seemed like the Boge atty wasn't performing right. I guess I'll have to tank it to see how it performs. And then, if I get that over the Alt Cig brand, do the hot water steeping method.

Edited by spydre

• 2 weeks later...

Endless Summer lol. Probably haven't vaped anything else longer than a few minutes in months. Emptied my first 125ml bottle last night, havent even put a dent in anything else. Literally everything else tastes bad when compared to it, at least for me.

Every so often I will take a few pulls of something else but mainly all that does is reinforce how well I like this liquid. I keep 6 tanks filled with it at all times. At this point as long as I have several tanks of Endless Summer, one Spearmint in 18mg and one Spearmint in 24mg I am fine. I simplified everything.

Edited by bcartervol98

Endless Summer lol. Probably haven't vaped anything else longer than a few minutes in months. Emptied my first 125ml bottle last night, havent even put a dent in anything else. Literally everything else tastes bad when compared to it, at least for me.

Every so often I will take a few pulls of something else but mainly all that does is reinforce how well I like this liquid. I keep 6 tanks filled with it at all times. At this point as long as I have several tanks of Endless Summer, one Spearmint in 18mg and one Spearmint in 24mg I am fine. I simplified everything.

Good for you b. Glad you were able to fix your endless summer!!!! And your right about a mint, I got high calibers take on wintergreen as a sample, and I'm hooked on it now. Lol.

Has anyone found that when u vape aniseed or cinnamon and u get that nice hot fireball candy flavor on ur tongue switching to another juice afterwards is bland lol

Has anyone found that when u vape aniseed or cinnamon and u get that nice hot fireball candy flavor on ur tongue switching to another juice afterwards is bland lol

I'm intrigued...where do you get this?

Edited by Lyrical