Whatcha Vaping?

im about to fill up with virginia flue cured, from a local B&M mixed when ordered. nothing like fresh mixed juice. none of their juices ever need steeping.

for all those folks that remember me i just want to say i have not fallen off the wagon. i still only vape and the house i was working on is almost complete now. im thinking end of june early july we will be ready to move in. how has everyone been?

has anyone seen or heard from Krystal. she mixed the most amazing juices.

Edited by Love2VapeDaily

im about to fill up with virginia flue cured, from a local B&M mixed when ordered. nothing like fresh mixed juice. none of their juices ever need steeping.

for all those folks that remember me i just want to say i have not fallen off the wagon. i still only vape and the house i was working on is almost complete now. im thinking end of june early july we will be ready to move in. how has everyone been?

WOAH! I totally misread that first line. It's late-ish, and I haven't been getting much sleep lately.

EC Blends' FLaN in 50/50, 12 mg nic dripping in my custom HH.357. Egads! It doesn't get any better than this. :)

Tam, how do you manage the TH on that 50/50 12mg nic? I'm doing the same with Zombie Blood in 50/50 12mg nic and coughing after about the 3rd toot. I hafta wait till I get home to buy a lower nic level.

Tam, how do you manage the TH on that 50/50 12mg nic? I'm doing the same with Zombie Blood in 50/50 12mg nic and coughing after about the 3rd toot. I hafta wait till I get home to buy a lower nic level.

Just me, but it depends on the juice and the delivery system. When I put the 2.0 ohm 357 on a mod it kicks my butt. On a Vision Spinner at 4.3 volts? It rocks my socks off. :D

Ohhh. Ok. I'm on my 0.8 ohm patriot atty backed by my AR mod. Guess I'm going too hot too fast with a 12mg.

Yeah, that would burn my throat too! Try a higher resistance atty/coil. Your juice should be vapable with a lower temp. :)

Just put a few flavors together to try and make a purchase work. They are all 0 nic. I had purchased the Clove juice a while back and found it just too strong to vape alone. I have never really liked the tobacco flavored juices and vanilla is one of my favorites. So, I went about trying to get a decent clove cigarette taste. I went for 10 mils worth of juice, and eye-balled the mixture, using an eyedropper. I let it steep for about a week or so (I dont have a lot of patience) and then tried it in my Kanger PT2 with fresh atty.

1/2 part: Vade Dudes Clove

1/2 part: Johnson Creek French Vanilla

2 parts: Space Jam Eclipse

It reminds me of a smoothe clove cigarette. The Eclipse (not cheap, by any means) is like a mild pipe tobacco. I have used it with the vanilla before and it worked very well. I am glad I dont have to give my clove juice away.

NOW - I have 2 absolute favorites: Cherry Pomagranite and Lemon Merenge Pie.

[quote name="Love2VapeDaily" post="188615" timestamp="1391126143"

Glad to have you back L2VD, you've been missed