Whatcha Vaping?

Today was MOSTLY a VT Store Caramel day (man, I love that stuff, I've gone through 1/2 the bottle already - I can see when I order it, since it's not going to be available in 30 ml, I'm going to have to order 15 ml bottles), but now I'm switching it up. Right now, it's evidently a mix of RY4, and the Kick Ash I got from Vapor Beast - must not have been paying attention when I was filling bottles, and I've been doing it a lot lately.

Nothing's been tasting right lately. Seems I've caught a cold that's been going around so it's a peppermint blended with some blueberry to soothe my sore throat. It's the only thing I can taste right now. :(

Nothing's been tasting right lately. Seems I've caught a cold that's been going around so it's a peppermint blended with some blueberry to soothe my sore throat. It's the only thing I can taste right now.  :(

I'm sorry I was like that around New Years I just vaped a lot of stuff I didn't really like

Brazillian coffee from mystic palace.

When I load up a tank of this I hear a big sigh from my vape kit as all my other tanks know they wont see the light of day for quite a while.

Dripping Zombie Blood mixed with Coconut Blast. Holy throat hit Dripper Man! Looks like I'm gonna have to drop nic level and try to find something I like in a lower PG level. Man! I haven't coughed that hard since I quit smoking. Lol

Yeah, when you drip, you need to drip at lower nic level because it hits you harder.

L2VD where the heck you been Bud??

almost done remodeling the house. sheetrock starts to go in feb 3rd. i started working a few months ago so progress has slowed down tremendously. been doing alright though man, still vaping. how have you been?

almost done remodeling the house. sheetrock starts to go in feb 3rd. i started working a few months ago so progress has slowed down tremendously. been doing alright though man, still vaping. how have you been?

All good here...but looking for a new job....WE thought you fell off?!?!