Whatcha Vaping?

I've been waffling a lot today. I'm having a weird taste day. Things either taste burned, or things that tasted fine 30 minutes ago just taste weird, and stuff like that. It can't be coils on the burned ones.....I mean, four different tanks, some with brand new coils, can't have burned coils off a 3.7 v discharge already. And I mean, I was happy for quite a while vaping on my Jive 555 from Vapor Beast.....but then I refilled the tank? All of the sudden, it was like sucking air, like when the coil went out a few days ago. So that's gonna sit until tomorrow, me thinks.

But the last hour or so......well, I started off with RY4 from Better Vapes. Then, I decided I wanted to compare it again to the Holy Grail RY4, compare and contrast type thing. An hour ago, couldn't vape the HOly Grail for whatever reason, but it seems fine now. Like I said, I'm having a very, very strange taste day (thanks screwed up brain).

So currently, I'm having an RY4 party. Except, I can't really taste the subtleties of the Holy Grail tonight that drew me to it, but I'm all over the sweetness of the Better Vapes RY4.

Looking at the calendar, I'm gonna have start scheduling how much I can vape what on the Better Vapes juice. I don't get paid until the third, and I won't be able to get out to Jerseyville to pick more of their juice up until a week from tomorrow - so that's RY4, the new incarnation of the 555, and my 618.

Waffle by Millenium Potion. It came as a freebie in a recent order, and the bottle was wrapped in crunchy plastic within a box marked with the company logo. It has a sticker on the bottle that says "Waffle", but the thing is, the flavor is definitely not waffle. It is peanut butter, lol. They need to pay better attention during bottling. Most likely done in big batches. Tastes like Butterfinger peanut butter. It's good, not great, but good. First juice I have ever vapid that wasn't a 50/50 VG/PG mix. It is 65/35 VG/PG, and man it produces hefty clouds compared to the 50/50 blends I'm used to.

At this point, I'm vaping Irish Cream, but I'm getting ready to get into a different flavor. The Irish Cream worked for me through most of the night, but I'm not feeling it so much now.

LOL, hubby had a presentation and report he had to do for his college English course. It was on music and emotion. As part of it, he had to hand out a survey, and then collect them, and collate the results as part of the paper/report he turns in at the end of week (guess who got to go through the surveys, collate the results, and type that portion up: me). One question was what type of music do you listen to? One person answered (and it's something that I, too, do) "I have music for whatever mood I'm in". Hubby wonders why I have so many vape flavors (like the um, three I'm buying this weekend). Well, I have vapes for whatever mood I'm in, lol. Thinking of switching it up and going to turkish honey tobacco - though I was vaping that most of yesterday.

Trying to get in the mood to put up the darn tree, but really not in the spirit yet, most likely not at all this year...but I brought out the Eggnog and Brandy from ECblends, Yum...not enough cream yet, maybe another week of steep...

Right now, my RY4 (Better Vapes), with the KPT2 loosely screwed on to the eGo. When I got up over an hour ago (too early), I didn't bring my juice case down with me. Now it's too close to wake up time, and if I accidentally wake people up early, they will be very grumpy indeed. So even if I WANTED to switch juices, which really, I don't right now, I couldn't.

Edited by spydre

Loving boba's bounty!!!! Great vape! ;)

I'd love to try a bottle of that out, but it's gotta wait for a bit while I whittle down some of my existing "inventory".

Once everyone got up, made the switch over to Honey Wood (Chi-Town Vapers).