Whatcha Vaping?

Well, I was vaping 618 for a while this evening, but as I was watching Farscape, waiting for the episode to be over so I could go back in the den. It's a good thing the episode wasn't over, because the second Thursday in a row, had a seizure. Now I can''t settle on a flavor. Hopefully, I can settle on a flavor.

Well, I settled on 618 most of the day, amazingly, until about 4 or 4:30 or so. And now, I can't settle.

I seem to have lost my ability to tolerate even Holy Grail RY4. Haven't really been able to vape it since before I hit on the 555, so it could very well be before the October 24th seizure. No, it wasn't after October 24......because I found the RY4 at Better Vapes between then and last week....and they tasted similar. But now, today, I can't stand either of them. So right now, I'm vaping Kick Ash. And I'm hitting close to my monthly budget, but I'll get that into bump when you bought thread.

Vaping on a little cocktail. Blueberry banana nut waffle bread, smothered with vanilla custard. Lol, it's pretty good. Insane in the vape game. :)

Ok , you need to do a song parody in the poets corner thread. That would be a good one, lol

Now it's stuck in my head!

I tried quoting a response to Grant951, but that feature does not seem to be working this morning for me.

Description of Kits Tiramisu:

That is kind of a tough one to describe if you have never had Tiramisu... it tastes just like it!

Kind of a creamy, custardy, chocolaty concoction with a hint of coffee. I think.

Troy - if you see this you might throw in your 2 cents on a description!

Say goodbye to the last few drops of "Orange de Sangre" by Highbrow Vapor. I will miss you....

....until my fresh order comes in any day now...

It's a very sophisticated orange, rather like juicing an entire orange, peel and all and a little bit of mother earth she was grown in.

Currently vaping on Papi Churro by Jet Fuel, mixed in with the last half tank of Blueberry Morning by Good Life Vapor. It's good, but not quite the "Aaaaaaah" factor I have been used to. Not to be confused with the "AAAAAH!" factor, cuz that's no bueno. :)

Currently Jive 555 (Vapor Beast). Once we left the house and was at my in-laws', that's what I was vaping whenever I would go out to vape, and then at one point in time, I started sorta not really being able to taste my vape....I thought it was the snacky dessert type thing I was snacking on - some thing with chocolate and Karo syrup and I think peanut butter.....very yummy, but VERY sweet and mouth coaty. We stopped off at home before running out to my sister's, and a I topped my tank off, and that seemed to help, so I shrugged it off. But at my sister's, my taste diminished, and I couldn't settle on a flavor, but I sorta settled on a flavor until we got home, but I was sort of vaping Honey Wood (Chi-Town). I bumped the fire button before bringing it to me face, and it flashed five times. What? It was now dead? Well, that's okay, I'm home, plus I have a back up. So I put that one on to charge, and pull the back up out. Three pulls, then five flashes. No FREAKING WONDER I HAVEN'T HAD FLAVOR THE LAST HOUR AND HALF, I've been switching batteries back and forth and neither of them had squat for charge! Luckily, I had one of hubby's stick batteries in reserve because I'm a heavy vaper. Plus, I had kinda known there shouldn't have been much life in those batteries anyway.

So anyway, I'm back to vaping my Jive 555, and still snacking on the snacky choco-Karo syrup sweet something, but I can taste my vape while I do it. I think when I finish this tank, I'll start on my evod of the clone 555 and see how that's steeping up.

Currently Jive 555 (Vapor Beast).  Once we left the house and was at my in-laws', that's what I was vaping whenever I would go out to vape, and then at one point in time, I started sorta not really being able to taste my vape....I thought it was the snacky dessert type thing I was snacking on - some thing with chocolate and Karo syrup and I think peanut butter.....very yummy, but VERY sweet and mouth coaty.  We stopped off at home before running out to my sister's, and a I topped my tank off, and that seemed to help, so I shrugged it off.  But at my sister's, my taste diminished, and I couldn't settle on a flavor, but I sorta settled on a flavor until we got home, but I was sort of vaping Honey Wood (Chi-Town).  I bumped the fire button before bringing it to me face, and it flashed five times.  What?  It was now dead?  Well, that's okay, I'm home, plus I have a back up.  So I put that one on to charge, and pull the back up out.  Three pulls, then five flashes.  No FREAKING WONDER I HAVEN'T HAD FLAVOR THE LAST HOUR AND HALF, I've been switching batteries back and forth and neither of them had squat for charge!  Luckily, I had one of hubby's stick batteries in reserve because I'm a heavy vaper.  Plus, I had kinda known there shouldn't have been much life in those batteries anyway.

So anyway, I'm back to vaping my Jive 555, and still snacking on the snacky choco-Karo syrup sweet something, but I can taste my vape while I do it.  I think when I finish this tank, I'll start on my evod of the clone 555 and see how that's steeping up.

You should write reviews.. You have a nack for it..

Creme Brûlée from Nicoticket in the tank. The flavor is spot on. I didn't think it could get any better than Custard's Last Stand. Boy was I wrong.

You should write reviews.. You have a nack for it..

ROFL, I keep meaning to write a review for Cloud 9 (B&M store that introduced me to Vapor Beast) and Vapor Beast, but it turns long, and inevitably I have to step away from the comp before I'm done, and then firefox crashes because my computer hates me.....so I have to write it in a word document and then paste it here.