Whatcha Vaping?

" sometimes you feel like a nut... Sometimes you don't !

Agreed ecblends flavors are already kinda strong, and adding flavor shots can kill a flavor , but the xtra sweet puts this one over the top

And steeping really enhances this one. Good to see I can get someone else hooked on this flavor. Hee.

Got another new one this week..

Epic e-juice "wake n vape" - this one is a straight kona coffee blend. Very natural and very much welcomed on a Monday morning

Havent been able to put down the Endless Summer since Saturday afternoon lol. My other tanks are getting very little use.

I may need to switch, the clouds in my office may garner unwanted attention from the powers that be lol.

Edited by bcartervol98

• 2 weeks later...

Splurged and picked up a bottle of Five Pawns "Absolute Pin". It's description is pretty accurate "Intense complexity of Irish cream, cinnamon spice, and caramel with subtle absinthe undertones."

I can taste all of those things, but the combination reminds me of something that I can not quite put my finger on....

Pretty darn good stuff though... but I think I have been hitting it a little too much... my head is feeling a little swimmy :yes

Splurged and picked up a bottle of Five Pawns "Absolute Pin". It's description is pretty accurate "Intense complexity of Irish cream, cinnamon spice, and caramel with subtle absinthe undertones."

I can taste all of those things, but the combination reminds me of something that I can not quite put my finger on....

Pretty darn good stuff though... but I think I have been hitting it a little too much... my head is feeling a little swimmy :yes

Have you tried there apple pie yet?

Also vaping pleasure from vape cravings .. Freaking smooth and tasty.. For you Denver vapers, you can find this and many other at steam spot.. Also Ryan the owner is getting five pawns! So now he has ec blends, fusion, vape cravings, Jameson.. He also makes his own liquids.. Go check it out!

Tonight, I'm vaping "Calm The F*** Down!!!"...a Rixter's eJuice original. At 30mg., It's more calming than a bottle of wine and some smooth jazz.

:wine: + :guitar: = :sleeping:

Edited by Rixter

Been flopping around all darn day. Currently going back and forth between 618, Honey Wood, and Jive 555. There's a reason I'm flipping and flopping about, and I'll post on that in a minute in Rants, probably.

Well, when I first settled on a flavor today for more than 15 minutes, it was Kick Ash. But, I really couldn't taste much of it after that first 15 minutes, so after an hour, I decided to switch back to something that I have more of a supply of.....the taste is dulled, certainly, although my supplies are low, I expect it to be mailed to me on Tuesday (darn, forgot about that federal holiday Monday, despite the fact that my epileptologist appointment is Monday). My vaping time will be limited tomorrow, as a couple hours out of the day I'll be in father-in-law's car (no vaping there), so I still think my supply is good on Honey Wood. But I guess Chi-town doesn't mail out on Saturdays. But anyway, I'm not vaping much today, but if my vaping picks up, I'll switch over to 618 (assuming it doesn't taste burned at 6 watts), which I still have over 40 ml of.