Whatcha Vaping?

SpaceJam  ejuice  the flavor I am vaping today is called Pluto (melon and bubblegum)  I won entire line of 30  ml juices on facebook awhile back, this one is very good and the others taste good too but this one is in my primary tank today.  you can find his juices at a couple of venders but also @ their own website @ www.spacejamjuice.com   i would be willing to buy more -enuf said

I absolutely LOVE Space Jam!!! Just too damn expensive for something I can easily make myself (my buddy discovered that 8% tfa pomegranate + 7% tfa Blueberry in a 40/60 PG/VG base = Andromeda).

Speaking of DIY juice clones, I'm vaping my clone of Drake's Echelon (10% tfa marshmallow + 7% tfa pomegranate + 3% Ethyl Maltol in a 100% VG base). Damn close, and damn good!!!

I absolutely LOVE Space Jam!!! Just too damn expensive for something I can easily make myself (my buddy discovered that 8% tfa pomegranate + 7% tfa Blueberry in a 40/60 PG/VG base = Andromeda).

Speaking of DIY juice clones, I'm vaping my clone of Drake's Echelon (10% tfa marshmallow + 7% tfa pomegranate + 3% Ethyl Maltol in a 100% VG base). Damn close, and damn good!!!

the price does seem higher for space jam juice but mine it did come in glass bottles which I think helps all e juice tasting better but seems to add to the cost. I have liked all of them Andromeda is very good. . I have not yet branched out into diy juice making and have not mixed a batch of anything yet but I did buy a very big bottle of 18 mg nic from wizard labs, and a little smaller bottle of 35 mg nic from rts something or other website but so far have not researched the wherewithal of the how to mix, The only flavoring I have purchased is dragon fruit and just a plain sweetener but this was mainly because I love the ec blends dragon blood so much that I thought if feds decide no more online purchases of flavored juice i could put something together and ween myself off gradual like (sound like a real addict) I also thought I would run across a recipe one day online and learn to make dragon blood or a close clone and save some money - i have no idea what all they put it in it but I order that every month.

I like pomegranate - have tried only 2 of them from vendors though and it seemed to me that both needed more sweetener . I bet your DIY e juices are delicious. Maybe I can pick your brain sometime on here on how to mix and at what ratios

Hahaha. Thanks for the vote of confidence. However, I just started DIY-ing a couple months ago. Kitsune is the queen of DIY around here.

DIY sure is fun, though. Not hard to learn, but hard to master.

DIY is fun and rewarding! Your right on the easy to do part and hard to master. I have been mixing for 3 years and still learn new stuff as I go. It's a little bit of science, chemistry, and cooking all rolled into one. And just like baking cookies... as cook, you always get to tase the cookies first.

Kicking back with some 618. Now that I have a VW device again, I can actually TASTE it again. I don't know if it just needed extra steep time, or if it really was because I was pumping the power through it, but it's been a daily flavor (generally at least one tank) again since I got my MVP in the mail.

Your all going to make me try some if that.

Go with 12 mg, 50/50 or 60 PG/40 VG, double extra sweet. I wouldn't go the extra flavor as the original is good as is. For me, the extra flavor was just too much but YMMV.

You're welcome. :D