Whatcha Vaping?

Currently, though I don't know for how long, the super flavor boosted 618 from Better Vapes. I've just about got a handle on tasting it - which is odd, considering its about the only vape I've been able to taste since 2 today. Well, I could taste a teeny tiny bit of apple fritter, and a teeny tiny bit of french vanilla - it's exactly like I'm back to the stupid day after my seizures. It's like my nap flipped that stupid switch again.

Gambit from five pawns. I first met these guys at ECC last month and their juice is a little pricey. But WOW is it worth it. So Yummy tastes just like an apple pie right out of the oven, crust and all

Yeah, I looked at their juice, until I saw the prices. At that price, you couldn't afford to vape that often, much less make it an all day vape.

As for me, right now I am vaping Banana Cream, which I am almost out of - I need to ake it last untiil next momth, but I am vaping it right now because everything else seems too acrid. Maybe that will change by morning.

Yeah, I looked at their juice, until I saw the prices. At that price, you couldn't afford to vape that often, much less make it an all day vape.

As for me, right now I am vaping Banana Cream, which I am almost out of - I need to ake it last untiil next momth, but I am vaping it right now because everything else seems too acrid. Maybe that will change by morning.

Okay from this point forward stae the flavor and the maker cuz everybody has one...

Yeah that stuff is so good lol, I want to try the others but there sold out :(. I medic you got any you want to sell lol.

I only have pluid and mmmm right now. :/ I want to try maha ras myself but was too tempted by mmmm to get it lol. I just dropped my savings on an engagement ring. :)

they are pricey but you can taste the price. Most of them are very good!!!!! Plus I live out here so it is easy to get. Five pawns is 45 mins from me

Everything that comes out of Cali is pricey. Lol. I wanna try their juice out soon, but yeah, the price is real high.

I'm sitting in my office enjoying some of Medic's Strawberry Punch Deluxe and a few minutes after a huge cloud dissipated one of the gals from the Customer Service department came in to drop off some paperwork.

The conversation went as follows:

Her: "mmmm, it smells really good in here!"

Me: "Huh?"

Her: "can't you smell that?"

Me: "I farted, but that was quite a while ago..."

Her: (giggle)"No, it smells like.... I don't know... Strawberry Laughy Taffy.... It smells REALLY good!!"

Me: (Blank stare) "Are you feeling ok?"

Her: "Shut up... I'm serious!... damn, now I am going crave that for the rest of the day..."

I explained that it was my vape she was smelling, she has come back twice now in the last hour just to sniff! :thumbup:

SpaceJam ejuice the flavor I am vaping today is called Pluto (melon and bubblegum) I won entire line of 30 ml juices on facebook awhile back, this one is very good and the others taste good too but this one is in my primary tank today. you can find his juices at a couple of venders but also @ their own website @ www.spacejamjuice.com i would be willing to buy more -enuf said