Whatcha Vaping?

eVo Caramel Coconut. I actually posted this one because I did not think I was going to like this flavor at ALL. When I received the package from Brian, I smelled each flavor and immediately decided that this would be the last to go. I was wrong, though. I broke it out and dripped a bit the other day. Pleasantly surprised when it wasn't horrible. After a day of vaping it, I actually like it! lol

I'm still dripping 24, though. Which is kind of a bummer. I can't drip as often as I like to. :(

Well I've done it. I'm officially an e-liquid maker. I've crafted my first bottle. I was shooting for a 50/50 (pg/vg) bubble gum with a lot of flavor and sweet. well I certainly got the flavor and sweet (maybe a little bit too much) but not nearly enough vapor. so I cut it with some 20/80 (pg/vg) and got it where I wanted it. I couldn't tell you where I'm at as far as pg/vg ratio. between un-scientifically mixing my 50/50 and 20/80 as well as the fact that the flavoring contains it's own pg, your guess is as good as mine. What I do know is it came out better than I expected and with almost no learning curve.

Local vapor house mixes! 70/30 VG/PG blend monster energy in my aerotank and iTaste VV combo

Then for my rdas, 100 VG

Franky

Sour melon

Dr. Pepper

Pineapple

Chocolate

Coffee

The coffee is a great morning flavor especially in a hotter hitting build. Then the fruits and Dr pepper are great in cool builds. Chocolate is best in a warmer build. Loving these flavors!

vapethedragon.com and their "let's get it on" a chocolate covered strawberry max vg 3mg juice in my brass monkee and v3tronix flip mod setup. Celtic triple twisted 28g kanthal at .17 ohms and japanese cotton.

Also juggz juice "sweet assets" lemon custard 3mg juice in my zenith v2 anarchist mod setup with a 26g gplat dual coil build at about .27 ohms with japanese cotton.

That sounds good^^^

Both of those juices are very good but that chocolate covered strawberry is ridiculous yummy. The guy who makes it suggested their honey dew flavor to me on facebook and I tried that and the let's get it on in the max vg dripper versions. The honey dew one and the mixed tropical fruit one were good but it was the chocolate covered strawberry that blew me away. It's not that artificial candy type strawberry flavor it's the actual natural flavor that tastes like fresh strawberries you get at the store. Hard to explain it until you take that first vape. It's just delicious and the chocolate is perfect. It really truly tastes like a chocolate covered strawberry. I like it so much I emailed him and asked when more would be in stock. He got back to me the next day and said more was just made and I had asked about more than a 15ml bottle. He said it wasn't on the website currently but could sell me a giant 120ml bottle for like $45 plus shipping. I was so happy hearing that. Ordered 120ml right away. Got it two days later and shook it up and let it steep a little bit. Just kept cracking the top and smelling it for a week or two. Finally I couldn't wait anymore and so I pulled out about 5ml last night into a dripper bottle and went crazy with it.

No problem. I think they sell the 15ml for $10.00 and the dripper version is one of the options in the drop down menu. If you want the 120ml you can send a message to him via the contact part of the page like I did. Just ask if you can get a 120ml of the dripper version and what nicotine you want. I think they do a 3mg or 6mg in the dripper version. He'll probably ask for an email that he can send you a paypal invoice to and that's how I paid. Was like $48 with shipping and I got it in a few days. Just don't buy it all up it's good to share lol.

Yeah that's true. The 120ml will probably last me a while though. I don't really vape anything for more than a day or two at a time but it's very tempting with that big bottle to make this the one that I always have ready to drip. It's so much flavor but very subtle. I don't get tired of it at all. I still want to try some of his other flavors. I tried the Double D's honeydew and apple and it was good I think I just prefer the straight honeydew like uncle junk's and organliq do. I also tried the 8th wonder of the world which is a tropical fruit blend. It was very good. Kind of like mango, cocunut, and pineapple. A lot of different flavors in there that go really well together. The mint chocolate chip sounds good but mint is not my thing. The one that says it goes good with beer is interesting it's peach and pear I think. The gatsby one might be good too. I think it's leechee, pomegranate, and green tea. He's a good guy I'm glad he told me to give him a shot on facebook. He made a loyal customer out of me. The little 15ml bottles have good looking labels and dripper tops too. The 120ml is just unlabeled with a screw cap but it's the brown glass bottle. It will come in handy if I ever decide to mix my own juice.

I like the glass bottles, they are reuse able and in my mind if plastic tanks leach into juice ahh the plastic bottles do too.

Mint chocolate chip?!?! Okay I might leave Some chocolate strawberry, lol not much but will have to try the mint n chip too.

I might have to try that one sometime too. If it's the same chocolate that is in the other one and it's not overly minty it might be really delicious. I do like mint chocolate ice cream every once in a while so perhaps it's worth a shot for me to try. $10 for 15ml isn't bad at all. For the quality I got I felt it was very fair. I've wasted a lot more on stuff that just has name recognition and ended up not liking it. Like suicide bunny mother's milk. I tried one the other day that was called crft I think is the company. Was supposed to be lime cola flavored. I thought hey that sounds good. They failed to mention it was menthol so now I have some nasty menthol lime cola that cost $22 for 30ml.

I've done that too. So I saved them aside to help another vapor starting out and it worked. Anything to keep someone off analogs.

That's kinda spendy for a giveaway.

I tried peppermint patty liquid and loved it, from ecigvaporjuicestore.com they are all RDA people and haven't gotten a bad juice from them, reasonable price too.

I love mint & chip ice cream its worth a shot since I can't have the real thing anymore.

The only ADV I have to have is SVC.aphrodesiac escape which I can't live w/o and fairy tears. Ones a strawberry vanilla cream, the other is a vanilla custard cream w light strawberry finish. Those two I Vape till they're gone, Have for months.

After not enjoying mother's milk I tried their madrina which was a melon and cream and I like that better. Still not great for me I think I'm just not a fruit and cream person. I like one or the other. I did hear that cuttwood's unicorn milk was a much better version of mother's milk and was like strawberry nesquik so I got a couple 15ml bottles and I do enjoy it much better. It really does taste like strawberry milk. Still not something I can vape on all day everyday but I like it. I've been a big fan of the stuff from organliq. They do max vg that is organic vg and natural flavors. The watermelon is awesome. Kind of pricey but most of the good ones are. I'll have to check that site out. I have two places I get really cheap stuff from for my clearo tanks but nothing really for cheaper dripping stuff. Thanks and I hope you enjoy the stuff from vapethedragon.com If not, more for me lol.