Whatcha Vaping?

I'm not a big fan of mint, Too many years of Maalox as a kid :sick: I taste very little mint almost none in this base flavor. I do taste more mint than lime though. It is hard to judge since I haven't had it before. ;) But, this just seems weak on all points of the main flavors.

Oh duh. Let me send you some of my mojito as a baseline for yours. I'm thinking if you start with your keylime flavor, add a little sweet, a little peppermint and a hint of Fadora magic... :)

I can tell you what I'm NOT vaping - Just polished off the last of Fadora's exquisite mint medley...so sad

On the bright side I've loaded up a tank of Time Bomb "Julius" .......ahhhhh

I am such a juice wh*re....

Fadora Vapor Strawberry

Fadora Vapor Watermelon

The some more Fadora Vapor Strawbwerry

Are you fu***ng kinding me? This s**t is the bomb. I know every one said it was and it wasn't that I didn't believe y'all. But everything I've tried so far has been so subjective. Equiptment included.

Anyone out there that is reading this and hasn't tried Fadora Vapor. Do yourself a huge favor and order some. I'm trying to place my c-note order but the website doesn't like me. HELP COMP!!!!! I'm trying to make sure I get the order before I leave next Monday night>

Fadora Vapor Strawberry

Fadora Vapor Watermelon

The some more Fadora Vapor Strawbwerry

Are you fu***ng kinding me? This s**t is the bomb. I know every one said it was and it wasn't that I didn't believe y'all. But everything I've tried so far has been so subjective. Equiptment included.

Anyone out there that is reading this and hasn't tried Fadora Vapor. Do yourself a huge favor and order some. I'm trying to place my c-note order but the website doesn't like me. HELP COMP!!!!! I'm trying to make sure I get the order before I leave next Monday night>

Hurry, Fix his Cart! He's got that oil rig money. It comes in bigger batches than us regular folk.

I'm vaping Fadora watermelon, been on a binge spree due to the girlfriend having a flat tire last night, didn't get to wrap coils like i usually do and didn't want to mix flavors today. I was in the mood for vaping it straight, no mixers today.

Edited by charliestheman

Yes this is becoming a big issue and I'm close to changing Shopping carts. I'm trying to replicate the problem, but it seems to always work fine for me. It is puzzling.

I have the problem of having to login several times but, I use my phone, either dolphin or opera browser for android. I dont have home internet. But as long as I dont exit the browser and log back in everything stays in my cart. I just have to login several times untill the order is finished..

Good deal, I actually came to post that I'd help him if he needed by figuring out a way to transfer things so he got his juice on time. I was really dreading swimming to an oil rig though. That would take a lot of batteries to carry and keep dry for the DNA 30, or I'd have to swim really fast, one or the other.