Whatcha Vaping?

^^^^ names eww^^^^

MBV banana nut bread, was more like banana taffy 2nd week of steeping (yes Tam I let it steep!)

Third week It tastes great! No taffy flavor the nuts and bakery flavor came out its really good.

I may let it sit for a week or so. Its a very complex flavor and its got that fake banana flavor going on right now. The name is a little weird too. But I think it maybe better after a few more days. Its not that its bad just weird.

Switched back to the Halo Turkish. Might throw some of that lil bit mint in the mix soon. The tobacco is strong this time because I haven't vaped it in over a week.

Atomic Fireball (made it "nuclear") from EC Blends and in my secondary-Fadora's Mint Medley with some Watermelon added into it. Both are awesome! And.....in my backup which is back at the house, I have a xx flavor coffee blend that I put together from ECEnds.

Strawberry Clouds (20/80) by Bluemont Vapes. This stuff is like a sweet dream in a bottle. Big vapor, and great great flavor. It tastes like a strawberry milkshake, and is only going to get creamier with a steep. This is a must try for any fans of Suicide Bunny's Mother's Milk. Way better than MM.